Reviews for The Promise
Wanadoos chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Ah! I want to know what happened after the trial! Write that final chapter already! Please?
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
This story is adorable and very well done. It has been a joy to read! I await the final chapter with much anticipation :)
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
HAPPY ENDING OMG! Only it's not over yet …

YAY HAPPY TRIAL CONCLUSION OMG

Seriously though, looking forward to the next update.
Diana Lily and Isabella chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Oh I will. Don't worry.
Interesting breakdown. I liked it.
Gigira chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Haha, this last sentence is just so much like Edgeworth. Telling Gumshoe to think... I perfectly see him doing so.

So I see you got into another kind of story. It's really nice. Did you realise that your writing suits your main characters? While your stories about Edgeworth and Kay were precise, full of details, and where the case held a strong importance, actually like Edgeworth manages his cases, this one is more centered on Gumshoe and Maggey's relationship, their feelings, rather than the case. We know some things about that case but we don't have any larger vision... it's more vague, more... Gumshoe. I know it's probably only because you tried that new kind of writing, but it's really nice. I'm glad you tried that with that story, it fits it perfectly. (Even if you didn't mean to, of course... That what happens to good authors, people always see further than their intentions. It's quite stupid most of the time, but... here I found it funny to mention )

Though I wouldn't say I prefer this new... "writing way"? I mean, your shorter chapters. It's sure is faster than your "old way" (one week that I've been away and already four chapters, wow), and as I said it really suits your story, but I think that with a story like Trapped or Taking Flight or even Renege I'd have a feeling of not enough. However it is perfect for this.

So, very sweet story, really, congratulations :) The one little thing I could say is that I don't see Gumshoe giving up on his hope for Maggey that soon... I'd rather have him run everywhere and tell the world she's innocent, begging Edgeworth for help perhaps, or at least threatening Phoenix of the worst things if he doesn't get Maggey off the hook, but that's my vision of things. For the rest, it's very cute :)
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I love this! Update soon, kay?
This is Diana chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Thank god, Edgeworth speaking some sense! Loved it, as always. I really need to get started again...
Diana Lily and Isabella chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Ugh. Amazing. As always. You nail everyone. :)
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is rather interesting! I am interested in seeing how this turns out, please write more soon!
Serah
Diana chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
AWWW. GUMSHOE, YOU'RE KILLING ME.
FriendlyCrumpet chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Aw man this is so cute. Gumshoe/Maggey is seriously the best pairing of the series and I love your take on it :3 Can't wait to read more, this really is great!
Diana Lily and Isabella chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hahaha, I love it! You know I love a good Gumshoe/Maggey! Can't wait to see how this progresses!