Reviews for Back To Basics (Fixed)
forever-bonded-archives chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
I hope I'll get to see the conclusion of this story someday!
guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
are you going to add in any hot threesomes like mistyxashxyvonne, id love to see that
Mike chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Are you still gunna continue this? It's a really good story, despite errors being made. I also seemed to notice that maybe Misty is getting a bit jealous of Yvonne (or is that just my imagination?), being near Ash so much, so betwern that and everything else, this story is quite interesting.

Will Professor Oak remember to update Ash's pokedex? What will Misty think of her water bug when it evolves? Will Brock find true love? Is Team Rocket on vacation? What is Team Flare really up to? Is Misty in love with Ash? Will Ash win the PWT? So many questions I look forward to finding out the answer to in future chapters, if you are still doing this.
where is it chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
hey wheres ch. 12 i got the notification in my email, and then...nothing here.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Cool If U Were Killed I wouldnt be At Ur Funeral...Cuz Id Be In Jail 4 Killin The Person Tht Killed U...! We R True Friends/We Ride Together /We Die Together... send this to everyone u care about includin me if u care...see how many times u get this...! i want you to know that you are amazing And you are my friend Until my death and forever. If i dont get this back,i understand. But i have a game for you,One you read this letter, you must send it to 15 people,including the person who sent it to you. If you recieve at least 3 back,you are loved. Nobody knows how
important something is until...they lose. It tonight,right at 12:00a.m.,The person you like will realize they love you!Then,something is going to happen to you between 1:00 2:00 p.m. Be ready for the greatest shock of your life. If you brake this chain,you are going to have bad luck with love:) Send to the 10 prettiest girls/sweetest guys you know :) if you dont you will turn ugly in 1 yr. If you get (4)

My friend is weird

Fail
Kyleadin chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
You should get back to the basics of learning how to write.
AwesomelyEpical chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Hooray! Mega Evolution! You should bring back Charizard later on and have it Mega Evolve. Seriously, Mega Charizard would wreck everything in the Pokemon League, with Drought and Flamethrower.
GrandmasterRed chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
ugh
Positive Pessimist chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Seems decent. I don't care for the cross-dressing though.

So the boys were willing to cross-dress and lie to their friends to escape the horrors of...carrying stuff?
[unable to dodge in incoming pointed stone] An.
[as Conkeldurr placed its steel beams on the ground] They are not steel beams.
[the effects of Sunny Day wore off, weakening both attacks] Sunlight doesn't make Solarbeam stronger.
[but it still took a tool on it]Toll.
The trade seemed to be too random. You didn't explain why Dawn would suddenly want to trade Ambipom back.
TheDMaster chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I liked Brock and Yvonne in this chapter, oddly enough, they weren't shitting out rhymes (outside of the motto) or alliteration. In addition, Veronica Taylor (as Ash) sounds natural. My favorite line was "Cut! It's all peoples, not the people!" (Rachael Lillis -) Eric Stuart).

Take notes, Cathcart.
Positive Pessimist chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Looks good. The format has the same problem as the last chapter did.
["Prepare for trouble, and minor script rewrites!" "Make it double, this won't be like old times!"] Shouldn't that rhyme?
["It's our peoples, not the peoples!"] I thought it was "all peoples".
[before he and Yvonne feel over] Fell.
["And I an to be addressed formally!"] Am.
dracoqueen chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
anxiously waiting the next chapter !
TheDMaster chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awesome! I like that Gary and Ash are cool again (well, really Gary XD), and I missed the voices of S1-8. And he's back with Misty and Brock too!

I'll read the rest tomorrow and tell you what I think overall.
AwesomelyEpical chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Oh man...If Misty gets Surskit...and evolves it...Hahaha...
Positive Pessimist chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Looks good, though I thought it was out of place in a fic based on the anime to use moves from Smash.
[(Note: Ivysaur's Down Aerial from Brawl; I don't know how else to describe it).] It looks more like it is shooting spores out of it's bulb.
["Ivysaur can't battle anymore, Bayleef wins!" Yvonne cheered. This time, she decided to be the referee.] You use that paragraph twice, the first time in a situation where it doesn't make much sense.
["Um...Ash still has one more Pokemon than him," Camoron told her.] They both had two KOed pokemon at the time.
[A deep voice boomed in the air, Watch the power of aura.] There are no quotation marks.
["Yes, I still have Haunter," she responded, shockinghim.]
[He and the others were then transported in front of a building] Ash didn't tell Jigglypuff he wanted to go there.
Yes, the format is odd. Is there a public computer you could use? If not, maybe you could ask someone to copy the story, fix it, then PM the fixed version back to you.