Reviews for Easy Come, Easy Go
BeWi chapter 2 . 2/23
I really liked your story. Please write the next chapter. Please?
Noxbait chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
aaannnd...i seem to be finding your wonderful works several years too late lol! Any chance I can beg you to continue this one?! :) REALLY love the premise of this story and would absolutely love to read more!
Swiss Blue chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
3rd chapter please! You can't leave us hanging! It's cruel! (Puppy-dog eyes) Please!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
i Know from your profile that you write what you feel like writting but pease if its possible... Write the 3ed chapter! Its just awesome! Dean vs Amelia! And hurt Sam seeking his brother... Its great!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Oh That's cool! But, hey, Amelia... I think she is a fine girl, i mean, she really did healped Sam. She was his 'Lisa' in same way.
ILB chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Wow!
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Another amazing story that hasn't been updated and needs to be! Love where this story is going. Not crazy about Amelia but I like how uou made her and Dean have that small connection when talking about Sam.
saf72250323 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Wonderful pls give us the next chapter
brightflare chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Great story so far, hope you continue it soon!
Cindar chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Will Dean go thru a proper hunters greeting with Amelia? Pls update.
SiriusDancer chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Please, please, please update this! It's so well-written and suspenseful. This cliffy is going to kill me! Thanks!#
lady emebalia chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I just reread this and it still ends with this mean cliffhanger.
Are you planning to come back to this eventually? I'd like that.
kayleighs.fanfics chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
Rae357 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Awesome story. Can't wait till Sam and Dean reunite :) Love stories where the Brothers choose each other
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013