Reviews for The Trials of Arranged Marriage
cristina reid chapter 12 . 1/8
Please update
Just read this and loved it! Please continue it!
carisa.bruderer chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Love your stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
when come the next chapter, course i am really interested in this story !
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Update nownownownownownow!
eater chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I love how you had them get to know each other before they fell in love, I usually don't like stories like that. I really like how their relationship grows over time.
Thank you for writing this! I love it. XD
Lightingmist95 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Please update soon
Tigre chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Pleas update! This story is really good. Love the innocent merlin and player Arthur.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Oh My God! This fic is soooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! Love it! Plz put in more s*x, loved it! And pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase add more chapters quickly! I'm on fire!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
please update!
Kiara chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
I love this story pleeeeease continue it
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Yes yes yes yes! An update! Thank you so much!
Jane chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Gud cp pls update Loving you again
Vaughntronic chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
*hands writers decongestant* Get that crap out of there, and get on with it! You ate my entire Sunday away with this story, dammit! lol

Sorry I did not review as I was going. I always feel funny reviewing old chapters... But I read every word, and I'll be damned if I will not try to help lure that horrible block away from your brain, because this should not be abandoned!
nauto-uzumaki chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Omg I missed this plz keep writing I can't they are so cute plzzzzzzzzzzzzxxzzzzzzzzzzz I love this story it's so well written plz keep writing I'm dieing for the next chapter I can't get in of of this story