Reviews for The Trials of Arranged Marriage
DeathlyMemories chapter 12 . 4/14
I am definitely into this storyline. The ploy moves at a reasonable pace, the character personalities are in depth, the events aren't too clich├ęd, and I just geniunely enjoy everything I've read. Great job. Can't wait for an update!
Plz update to completion if possible. Don't let your story [so far] go to waste.
Law226 chapter 12 . 2/3
Lol its awesome and so right. Hmm writers block. Okay there are so many things that could go wrong:
A band of rebels could gate crash the wedding because they are against that way you could add characters from the series like center or Edwin.
Before the wedding you could have a sex scene with merlin and Arthur.
Or merlin tries to get out of the wedding by going missing
Or you could have Arthur find the reporter and ...
These are just suggestions to help you get ideas and its going good so far so plz update when your ready.
Pancake lover101 chapter 12 . 1/18
I love this story! But sadly you haven't updated in forever! I hope you do soon!
happycuty831 chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
Please update
EssieScrawls chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
It's been a while, years actually, the since I've read the last chapter, but I sincerely hope you will eventually start posting again. Can you let me know whether or not you will continue this story? I would appreciate that.
Lightningboyandstarkid chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
OH MY GOD I NEED MORE.
Aranei chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
I wish you would finish this story. I rather like it.
Dirl15 chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
Please update
yamanoi chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
Please update soon
Dee Dreamer07 chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
This is one of my fav fanfic's ever, I'm dying for you to upload the next chapter
littleking3125 chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
It's still a fun cute story that got just a tax but saucier. I feel kinda bad for Mithian and Mordred, they seem like nice people. I also think the wedding is sorts rushed, but Merlin doesn't have to think he "hates" Arthur. They're friends after all, and I am happy its become officially more than that. But more importantly thanks for continuing the story! Good luck with the writer's block :P
SirenityWhite chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
this is amazing cant wait for the next chapter!
diamond413 chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
im dying to read the future chpters to come! pleaaaase its been what a year or so? hahaha
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Lovely! Please continue to update.