Reviews for The New Element
DocSlendy chapter 3 . 7/30
Hmm, Do Anji the pairing feels more right!
DocSlendy chapter 2 . 7/30
Oh, yes, So awesome,You've given Naruto his own enemy to fight while letting Aang keep his! I'm so excited!
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 7/30
Oh, yes! It entices me and I can't look away from the Awesome gloriousness !
uzuuchi007 chapter 4 . 6/19
Nice
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/11
I so have one question didn't Yue die during this chapter, and the person that Naruto is falling in love with has a tragic fate at the end of this chapter, and I wonder if Naruto comes from the Elemental Nations because only the Avatar can bend all the Elements.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/16
A good read. Having a blast reading this and hope to read more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/16
Nice introduction to the realities of the world. I am definitely enjoying the harem aspect of all your stories that I have read. You do a good job of making it work as well as make the interactions among the group interesting and/or amusing at all times. Very happy that I started reading JoTWE again as it got me reading your other stories as well.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/16
Cool. Never read an Avatar: TLA story before, so this should be fun.
ghost boy 952 chapter 3 . 3/1
Isn't it weird for June to be a sex -pal in a story with no lemons
cocopuff1569 chapter 3 . 1/17
It was brilliant the whole thing i hate that you stopped
Selias chapter 2 . 1/15
Also, Huu is the swamp monster, not Tho.
Selias chapter 3 . 1/15
Foggy Swamp, not Boggy Swamp. Boggy Swamp is a place in Jax and Daxter.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
awesome fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Plz continue?
Drkm0nkey chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Looks like an interesting story however I don't understand why Naruto was being secretive if he could single handily destroy the largest armada in fire nation history, if he could do that then why would he be hiding I don't get that part of your story. Naruto seems to strong plus he can bend all the elements plus some extra ones maybe if he wasn't that strong the story would make more sense.