Reviews for The New Element
agui972 chapter 4 . 4/2
This story and the re-written one are great! I'm just wanting to favorite this and the new one since it was really good.
agui972 chapter 2 . 3/26
Love the story so far great choice in girls for him still hoping suki will join. I would like to see a flashback on how he meets each girl and how they fell for the blonde. Anyway great chapter
DocSlendy chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Hmm, Do Anji the pairing feels more right!
DocSlendy chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Oh, yes, So awesome,You've given Naruto his own enemy to fight while letting Aang keep his! I'm so excited!
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Oh, yes! It entices me and I can't look away from the Awesome gloriousness !
uzuuchi007 chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Nice
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I so have one question didn't Yue die during this chapter, and the person that Naruto is falling in love with has a tragic fate at the end of this chapter, and I wonder if Naruto comes from the Elemental Nations because only the Avatar can bend all the Elements.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
A good read. Having a blast reading this and hope to read more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Nice introduction to the realities of the world. I am definitely enjoying the harem aspect of all your stories that I have read. You do a good job of making it work as well as make the interactions among the group interesting and/or amusing at all times. Very happy that I started reading JoTWE again as it got me reading your other stories as well.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Cool. Never read an Avatar: TLA story before, so this should be fun.
ghost boy 952 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Isn't it weird for June to be a sex -pal in a story with no lemons
cocopuff1569 chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
It was brilliant the whole thing i hate that you stopped
Selias chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
Also, Huu is the swamp monster, not Tho.
Selias chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Foggy Swamp, not Boggy Swamp. Boggy Swamp is a place in Jax and Daxter.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014