Reviews for Light bulbs
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ahhh sweet love. No such thing as perfect relationships - the arguments are always there. I believe heated arguments do create the best make-up sex. The story flowed smoothly - so relaxing. It made me feel good... like the way my coffee warms my throat deliciously. I could re-read this over and over and get the same smile and heart-floating feeling.

Yes, we may not be perfect but we can always love perfectly... yep, that is Itachi and Hidan...
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow you need a beta. But I love your stories - 2nd so far - so I'm definitely checking out more. Wonderful. XD
Dana-Eliza chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I always like it when you write stories where Itachi and Hidan are already in a relationship... At those moments you just get why you love the pairing so much, you know? You understand the feelings and they come across just right and at that moment I'm thinking it really is a great pairing even if I have a different fav...
The little fight in the beginning about light bulbs(nice title to go with of courseXD)and then Itachi just taking a bath with candles. I already saw how the candle light would flicker and it just creates a different sort of scene. Sweeter but also naughtier, because you can't see everything. And I do believe I've never read a story with a bath tub before! And you wrote that out great as well with the water splashing over the sides and it cooling down really fast.
And I certainly hadn't expected Hidan to suddenly start giving Itachi a blow job! I was like wait what? x.x I liked the surprise of that And then the four fingers... So naughty... And of course we do like to watchXD So I say camera next time!
Great story to honor your favourite pairing
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
A needy wanton cock-slut reserved for Hidan only...hell yeah! XD

LMAO at the end, of course Itachi had to tell him about the lightbulbs.

Lovely and steamy bath time fun with the pairing that only you can pull off...well...with the exception of me only that one time lol.

MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
oh my world i havent seen hidan attempting to be a silly romantic. *Smiling like a loony* it was so lovely.
And candles meti? Nicce ;D