Reviews for Follow On
theHidden1 chapter 99 . 4/19
Oh my god this story was amazing. You wrote it so well, tying everything in together in the end. God I loved it. I couldnt put it down. Poppy was perfect. I laughed so much, and cried and... so much feels. Wonderful job. Im so so so impressed.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 100 . 2/26
might have took a long time to read but I loved it so much so it doesn't matter!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 96 . 2/26
is it weird that I am now imagining her forcing herself of frodos adventure? I mean I know she probably wont be since Frodo has his own gamgee but I can just picture her forcing herself into the group and just acting all motherly and protective to frodo
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 95 . 2/26
dwalin is secretly the softest of them all and really its not much of a secret to the group.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 91 . 2/26
oh god I just love her so much
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 89 . 2/26
oh no you know she is going to take them blame when thorin accuses everyone
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 88 . 2/26
oh god its so sad
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 84 . 2/24
oh my god i love your tilda
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 78 . 2/24
lol i always thought a hobbit wearing shoes would look a lot like a cat with socks on its feet
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 66 . 2/23
I thought his wife was dead? I mean they kind of implied it
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 18 . 2/5
I love her and bifur usually everyone forgets him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 14 . 2/5
i do so love ori glad they are friends
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 100 . 12/2/2016
Absolutely loved this story! Found it about 5 days ago and would have finished it sooner but had to work three 12 hour work shifts in those 5 days. I still read chapters when I woke up, during lunch break, and before bed though! Thank you for the great story!
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this fic from my subscribe list to the favorite one! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers~!)
I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
laternenfisch chapter 100 . 10/30/2016
you made me laugh, cry, curse and rage at my screen. thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »