Reviews for Follow On
Seece3 chapter 99 . 7/9
This story was awesome! It actually got me to review a story. Read it twice in one day! I loved how Anna acted not reacted to actions. I about cried when she had to leave Fili.
(Would've logged in but FFN is being stupid.)
Hello, I'm sorry for not reviewing before but I've fallen deeply in love with this fanfic and I'm reading it twice now. Idk, it's just really perfect how you enter Poppy into the picture and how she didn't overshadow the main characters. You are the reason I now prefer Fíli over Kíli.

I'm following your appendices and I can't wait for the next update.

This is one of the fanfics that I couldn't put down and I spent a good amount of time experiencing the journey with Poppy and Thorin's Company.

Weird as it may sound but I find myself shipping Lindir and Merileth though they never met nor are from the same realm. Plus your depiction of the Queen of Mirkwood made me want a side story for her and Thranduil.

Anyway, I think you're tired of hearing this but this story is amazing and you're very good with writing.
Christina Fey chapter 9 . 2/14
Awww they are so cute together!
Christina Fey chapter 7 . 2/14
I laughed out loud at your Thorin line were he says Poppy isn't in the company only in front of it. Ah that was hilarious.
Christina Fey chapter 6 . 2/14
Normally I'm very bored with the retelling of this same story with the addition of one character, but you change and add just enough to keep it true yet interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for writing!
MaidMarian17 chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
OH MY GOSH THIS CHAPTER IS AMAZING! All of them have been amazing so far so thank you for that! I'm making my younger sister read this as well and we're quite enamored with Poppy and Fili!
BCgurlie chapter 100 . 12/3/2015
So I absolutely adored this story!
patty.clark.792 chapter 99 . 10/27/2015
This has been one of the most interesting and heartwarming stories that I've ever read. Thank you so much.
patty.clark.792 chapter 92 . 10/26/2015
Great battle. And you kept our boys alive. Thank you. Thank you.
patty.clark.792 chapter 68 . 10/23/2015
Would really love for you to write some Game of Thrones FanFic. Keep Ned alive and Jon off the wall? You're a wonderful story teller.
patty.clark.792 chapter 61 . 10/23/2015
I'm enjoying your story very much. So happy that Fili has love and really hope she saves his life. Your heroine is perfect. As usual I'm wondering why Gandalf isn't a more effective Wizard. Anybody could yell RUN just as well as he Potter would be more helpful. Ha
patty.clark.792 chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
I'm enjoying your character so very much. I hope she saves Fili and Kili... even Thorin. Who doesn't want to see Fili and Kili happy and in love.
thetransitsofar chapter 99 . 9/30/2015
Beautiful, wonderful, and fantastically crafted story. It was a sight for sore eyes, and I had been hooked on it since the first chapter. I've never read such a refreshingly long journey in such a short amount of time. I wanted to read this more than I wanted to go to school or work, haha, and I appreciate every loving detail you engraved. You and other authors such as yourself change my life, and I cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you, and Mahal and the Valar bless you. I look forward to the sub series continuing.
Wynter Phoenix chapter 100 . 9/19/2015
I'm so happy (and sad) this story is complete! I seriously loved every minute reading it...wonderful job!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 99 . 8/31/2015
so I stopped reading for a while and let the chapters build back up, and now i'm so glad they did because i could read it ALL AT ONCE and get all THE CUTENESS AND THE BEAUTIFUL IN ONE FELL SWOOP AND IT'S GREAT! seriously amazing stuff, I love it so much. SUCH a great job, congratulations!
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »