Reviews for Sammy Is -
Update
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 6/9
Nooooooo! I've reached the last chapter and need more! Please don't leave Sam hanging out in the too-bright, too-loud, too-cold room for too much longer, please?
sidjack chapter 10 . 3/24
There is going to be more of this, yeah? Can't leave me without more sick Sammy and BBDean...please?
Sam.J.Eller chapter 10 . 2/5
This is adorable! I love it! I hope you finish it :)
NoilyPrat chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
YIKES - getting out of hand. Poor Sam!
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 11/9/2016
That creepy thing I'D be terrified of. Glad Dean was careful, on the off-chance it WAS a real thing.
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Love how Dean knows ALL about the different aspects of Sam. Don't worry, You'll feel worse in the morning.
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Love the fact that only Dean's allowed to make Sam this miserable. hehehe
and let Dean have a chance to talk Sam out of pickling his liver first. :D
Leblabooz chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
Please continue this
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
I have had a lot of trouble accessing your stories for a long while now, so it's with a heavy heart that I read today about your decision about further Supernatural stories. I have long enjoyed your work, looked forward to it, and you are one of my three favorite authors.
Thank you for all you have shared with your readers. It has been a privilege to read your work.
I hope you will return to writing. Selfishly, I hope you'll return to Supernatural, since that is what I read, but if not I hope you will continue to write. You have an amazing talent.
Take care. I wish you the very best.
TG
Elisa C. Tomlinson chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
I really love this story. I'm always a sucker for brotherly moments. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Looking forward to what happens next. Poor Sammy.
annburgum chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
I have really enjoyed reading these stories. I hope you are going to finish them as I want to see what happens next. Love sick Sam and true big brother Dean. Can really see Jensen being a little like this with Jared over the last few months. Can't you?
SGAavidreader chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
I love protective Dean and sad, unhappy Sam!
Sallyannerenee chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Love this story, how you have one thing leading to another. Hope you add to it soon. :)