Reviews for Sammy Is -
I like the disease chapter 10 . 4/9
Please continue this
I have had a lot of trouble accessing your stories for a long while now, so it's with a heavy heart that I read today about your decision about further Supernatural stories. I have long enjoyed your work, looked forward to it, and you are one of my three favorite authors.
Thank you for all you have shared with your readers. It has been a privilege to read your work.
I hope you will return to writing. Selfishly, I hope you'll return to Supernatural, since that is what I read, but if not I hope you will continue to write. You have an amazing talent.
Take care. I wish you the very best.
Elisa C. Tomlinson chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
I really love this story. I'm always a sucker for brotherly moments. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Looking forward to what happens next. Poor Sammy.
annburgum chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
I have really enjoyed reading these stories. I hope you are going to finish them as I want to see what happens next. Love sick Sam and true big brother Dean. Can really see Jensen being a little like this with Jared over the last few months. Can't you?
SGAavidreader chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
I love protective Dean and sad, unhappy Sam!
Sallyannerenee chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Love this story, how you have one thing leading to another. Hope you add to it soon. :)
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
ok, I love this story so much I just read it backwards. (I started at Chapter 10 hoping I had missed an update :). Then I just kept going because I can't not read this when I come across it.
Von chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
Adorable, I'm enjoying this!

I am curious about the 'drug from the guy in the alley' thing. I hope that's another story you've written!
Innnnaaactive chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Okay loved it!
Innnnaaactive chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
loved this chap! But I'm going stop reviewing on each chapter now it must be getting annoying.
Innnnaaactive chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Innnnaaactive chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Wow that was some intense stuff.
Innnnaaactive chapter 4 . 12/4/2014