Reviews for Beauty and the Beast: The Story Writer
RosesnWater chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
It sounds very sad and heart felt, I can't imagine what it could be like to have such a challenging life, you are definitely a survivor, incredible strength speaks from your ability to share this, more than I will likely have n my entire life
RosesnWater chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
These recollections are o vibrant and pure, they really feel like I am in a dream or experiencing it, it's very sweet and beautiful, and I really enjoy the openness, if it's complete then I had a wonderful reading the chapters though I will be posting on them as well, but if your just stalled a bit take your time, this is very interesting and if you can I would love to read more of it.
BeeBeeKoh chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Hi, I wonder how you are recently? Hope to see an update soon :)
ZoeTan chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
I heard from the rest about your dreams. Though those times were hard for you, I'm glad that the dreams gave you comforts. Hope to see the new update soon. :)
kittyhawk09 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
hmm interesting.
buffypython chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
This is very interesting so far. Your English is pretty good. Does Chinese culture actually believe that women are cursed?
kittyhawk09 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Thanks for such a quick update. That peak into Asian culture was interesting. Keep writing.
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hmm very interesting. I can't wait to read more.