Reviews for This Might Burn a Little
yenyen76 chapter 1 . 3/4
Poor Booth, lol. I have enjoyed everything of yours I've read.
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
*laughing* This is definitely very much the way they interact. :D
Emilia Delko chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is so in character it hurts
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Poor Booth! Being such a baby. lollll too bad Brennan didn't get to kiss and make it better
penandra chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this fic! Especially how big tough Special Agent Booth is afraid of Bones with tweezers! And what a great way to get him into the pridcament . . . . Brennan's driving and cannonballs.

Great job, m'dear! Great job!
DorothyOz chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LOL that was fun to read LOL
threesquares chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
aw! This was deliciously fun! And, this, this was just perfectly right. I loved this:

Rolling her eyes, Brennan ignored Booth's squirming. "I find it hard to believe that you've been tortured and also blown up by a bomb. You're being very vocal for so small a wound."

Smiling, Booth cocked his head to the side, "What makes you think I was silent when I was being tortured? I yelled my head off."

Shaking her head, Brennan glared at Booth, "I don't believe you."

Smirking, Booth tried to pull his arm out of Brennan's hand, "Well, whatever. This is your fault you know.

perfect voices and character and a hint of mystery. mmmmm.
Thanks. michele
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
yeah, good idea.
PLK Susie chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
:D:D:D:D:D Booth can be like a child sometimes :D .. thats why I love him :D .. I would actually love to read about the part what exactly happend to them and to him :D .. It would be fun too :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
haha, silly Seeley :P (could not resist this :P ). liked it a lot :D
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Funny... I got a good laugh out of it!
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Sometimes Brennans stubbornness is irritating.. but I guess that's why Booth loves her..
razztaztic chapter 1 . 1/15/2013