Reviews for Every spy knows the Inevitable
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
*throws fireballs at invisible wall, invisible wall shatters, throws fireballs at author, author dead* yay! Now no more main characters dieing
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
For the last time... OMG it was an AWESOME story! Give us a shout when the new mi high story's are out :D thanks for writing such an AMAZING story :)
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
*sobbing as I write this* Poor oscar! Okay it was a brilliant story, one of the best and that kinda makes up for the fact you killed oscar! So yeah looking forward to the epilogue, I'm sure its gonna be brilliant (this is turning out to be an essay not a review...) But the ending was incredibly unexpected, really really REALLY didn't see that one coming! So thanks for the brilliant story which I have loved for weeks :D and can't wait for the epilogue!
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Poor oscar and sky! :( happy oscars alive (and sorta well) :)
anonymous.mystery95 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW!

So, basically my heart is breaking. This should never end. Ever. There should be a zero or two following that "1" chapter. I swear, when I read the "…Rose…Ruh-owes…Rose. ..The science whizz with those brown doe eyes…My Rose…" my heart just stopped. Please, oh please let there be some Rose/ Oscar fluff in the next chapter. You're teasing me and it just ain't fair.

update, update, update!
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Omg! UPDATE ASAP! I WANT TO know what happens to them all! :D
gladrags2012 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Yes, very. I got confused at the start, then got slightly less confused and am now very, very confused. It does suck you in though. I want to read the end.
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Omg update update update! :D cannot wait till the next chapters up! :3
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Omg is going to be Frank and Dan? I can't wait till the next chapter is up! :D
anonymous.mystery95 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Oh my goodness. why would you hibernate why?! I need the next chapter!
It getting interesting things are starting to heat up...please don't let Rose get caught in the crossfire.
Well, if the next chapter is up soon, I think I can wait. But I'm not certain so you should update now just in case. update!
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
OMG UPDATE tomorrow, well today! It's 10 past 3 in the morning *yawn* I'm tired sleep overs, you're bound to stay up till all hours of the morning. But seriously I CANNOT wait till you update!
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
OMG oscar's alive thank you thank you thank you! :D
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
:'( *sniff* looking forward to the next chapter :)
anonymous.mystery95 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
OMG! YOU CONTINUED! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I'm sorry. I needed to get that out of my system. I am so, so, so, so, so excited. AHHH! I didn't want to hope when you said you might... too many good stories have ended or stopped in MI High Fanfiction. But you did continue and for that I am extremely grateful. Thank you. I love it already. Even though my poor, darling Rose seems so broken without her other half. Hopefully there are some Roscar moments ahead. Probably somewhere in the distant distant future. But I can wait. For this, I will always wait.

Though, selfishly, I want to request that you don't focus on the new characters. It hasn't aired in Australia to my knowledge, so I will be so confused (heck, I'm already a little confused - who are these people?).

By the way, your endings are unbelievably good. They make me want the update all the more.
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 3 . 3/22/2013