Reviews for Mirror Image
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Wonderful story!
Sphinxius chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I seriously loved this; never a dull moment, it was full of suspense and kept me guessing. Spot-on, perfect characterizations, as well. And can I say, your writing is AMAZING. I can't fathom why this story has so few reviews. It's a rare and true gem and people should appreciate it more. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love how well you depict the boys' relationship - you've included every ounce of angst the show manages to squeeze in, and despite the difference in medium, it comes through just as clearly. It's pretty intense that Sam killed a human woman by mistake - it would have been very interesting to see how they handled something like that if it had happened in canon. Anyway, great job, fantastic characterization, and can't wait to see what season nine inspires!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was excellent. Just enough jumping back and forth to draw out the suspense and hook the reader without making it confusing. Great character stuff, including Sam's confusion mixed with his trust in and knowledge of Dean. Great concerned and competent Dean. And a perfect Bobby. Very cool story. Thanks!
Carole C chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Once again you've hit a home run right out of the park! This kept me reading just as fast as I was able, and in suspense the whole way through. The twists and turns of the shifter plot were well done and managed to take me by surprise. Bobby, as Bobby usually does, has some of the best lines ever. ;-)

I could very easily see this playing out as an excellent episode for the series. Bravo!
ValleyA chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
"Family is a gift. You can't steal it."

Truer words were never spoken. Awesome job! Can't wait for the next one!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is great. I really enjoyed it.
reannablue chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Really well done story. I thoroughly enjoyed that.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
All I can say is, WOW. This was absolutely amazing. I don't know if you've written any other stories but you definitely have a future in writing, that's for sure. This flowed so seamlessly, like an actual episode or movie would. Your characterizations were spot on and the way you weaved this story was just beautiful. As you can tell, I loved it. Love this show and so many stories that are out there now are just trash, so the summary of this one sounded interesting and I'm so glad and humbled that I clicked on it. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into the making of this story. You should be damned proud and I'm going to look for more from you. Please let there be more! Thanks again.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was great! I'm just sorry it was only one chapter - would have loved it to go on and on!
Love Me Like Sunday chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Thank you so much for posting this story. I loved reading it. Dean's talk with Sam at the end was perfect.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome job, I love it when the guys are getting along! And loved that you included Bobby, I miss him!