Reviews for The Half-Blood Prince
hpdm-narusasu-yaoi chapter 45 . 7/17
Hello I have a lot to like this story I am sorry for them for lack of language(tongue) but I speak French has the bass although I know how to read English your fiction was very catchy and I to devour them in three in the daytime to say in brief good good continuation has you momo
muy buena mas mas
Won'tbeposted chapter 9 . 6/4
I hate Lupin. He's such a pushover. If he doesn't approve of maradeurs' way, why is he still a part of them? urgh
Well there's a conundrum! Had Sev not staged it, it would be justified to demand siri to acknowledge the child...but it was sev's doing, so one can argue that siri is free from any obligations...real dilemma there
I love you, Severus" Sirius breathed leaning in for a kiss.

Yaaasssss finally ! *fist pump in the air*
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 1 . 3/5
Just letting you know that I'm rereading this :) adore it. one of my all time favourite stories.
Ryum chapter 1 . 2/6
I liked the story in the beginning. I liked that you spent a lot of attention to detail when most stories skip days etc. to go to more key points in the story. And I thought this story may end up as one of my favorites. But I have to be honest that for me it got very unrealistic very quickly. For example:

People loving people despite them being very nasty to them countless times. James admitting to killing Severus's mother and Severus doing nothing about that at first. Teachers not calling in the police (aurors) after hearing that people are strongly convinced that a student is a murderer. Heck Severus should have done it himself. It was his mother. People kind of pressuring other people to have sex with their partners(a lot). Just because two people are in a relationship doesn't make it okay for their friends to repeatedly ask them when they are going to do it. That's between the two people in the relationship. Asking them one time out of curiosity is one thing. But to continuously pressure them about the subject is rude.

I read a whole lot of the story. Because the beginning was good I kept reading it. I think I stopped at chapter 30? I stopped reading after James came back to the school for a short period of time. After he was expelled. And then I skipped to the last chapter.

You wrote a lot. That takes a lot of commitment which is admirable. As I said before I really liked the story in the beginning. But it got too unrealistic for me to enjoy it anymore.

p.s. I am a bit hesitant to write this part. Because I do not know you. But I wanted to add a little thing. I am sure that some people can be very rude when giving a review. But just because they do not agree with your story(like your story) doesn't make them trolls.
kathyjo chapter 7 . 1/27
yes the night they had sex Highly questionable due to the fact that he gave him something that made him seem like he's extremely drunk( it borders rape but does not cross it as serius could have decided not to participate )and took advantage of that however what bothers me is the level of violence serius displays talking about breaking bones in killing him which would also kill the child personally I don't think I'd want him even near my child. Regardless of conception that child is innocent , and I agree with sev in the fact that even if he wants nothing to do with him he should at least support and be in the child's life
Inu Tashiro p chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
I love this!
Anonymous chapter 39 . 8/6/2014
The story was very good, though it had a few spelling errors. the only parts I didn't like were some of the dialogue. it just felt a little too much was said, exaggerated, unnecessary swearing, and how you made Avery a sparkly vampire. Yes, I've heard of some legends of vampires having diamond-like skin (I believe this legend inspired the Twilight Saga), but the original story of vampires (i.e. monsters of the night, combust into ash if exposed to sunlight) would have been more appealing. The name "Rose" is a bit too average; lots of girls are named after flowers, and I know it's a silly thing to complain about, but it isn't very original. Also, my last negative opinion, a few of the characters were OOC (out of character). I'm sure you only changed their personalities so they could become antagonists, but Lily, originally, a very sweet girl who saw the beauty in everyone, while James hated Severus, i highly doubt he'd loose his mind and turn into a sociopath.
But the plot was great, a very well thought out story line, lengthy of course, but it isn't choppy. Your story had an insignificant amount of spelling and grammar errors, which was pleasing.
metaleeA chapter 45 . 6/22/2014
wow i spent three days to read this whole chapter.. you did a great job and i eagerly to see the sequel..
Lamatadora chapter 45 . 6/2/2014
I really love your story ! I will read the sequel :D

But there is only a thing i don't understand about Nathaniel and Remus. If Nathaniel is born on September (November) and Remus in March. How do they can be in the same year of school ?
Remus would be in the year of Regulus or Nathaniel would have finish school.

And the only thing, i don't like is what you're doing with Avery. He was really kind before. And well, he broke with Nathaniel, ok, but like that... And i want both of them back together.
After all, Sirius was really bad with Severus, but now they are together.
But you won't probably put them again together.

But apart this, i really enjoy reading your story :D

(I'm really sorry for my english, I probably made lots of mistakes).
Animosh chapter 32 . 3/4/2014
oh nooooooo :( Avery! i hope he will be okay. I just absolutely HATE Lily and James, they are aweful!
Animosh chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
I just wanted to point out that if two parents carry a recessive gene, than the child can still have the illness as well when it gets two recessive genes, one from each parent. That's why it would be really not responsible of the two to get a child, at least when Regulus is changed as well.
Also, who will take care of the child when for two or so days a month both parents can't? that's a huge problem, I think.
Animosh chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
Only wanted to tell you once more how much I love how you describe the Slytherins, all of the guys, really. They are so great and I truely hope none of them will join Voldemort. I also hope that Evan (he's my favourite of Sev's friends ;) ) will get a nice girl to settle down with as well.