Reviews for Of Motorcyles and Mazes
friendrat chapter 28 . 6/15
I officially love you. This whole story could have sucked (although I probably wouldn't have got this fat if it did), and I would still love you right now. "Why do I love you?" You may ask. Because of VeggieTales, that's why.
friendrat chapter 7 . 6/11
OK. Weird dream. I'm not really one to talk though since I once had a dream where the twilight characters were all telemarketers... In regards to bringing Henry, my opinion is moot since the story is done, but I think it's a good idea since Jareth already wants to cause trouble for him.
friendrat chapter 6 . 6/11
So, I'm not quite sure how to read Jareth in this. First he seemed menacing, then kinda wussy, and there at the end of this chapter he seems menacing again... Bipolar maybe? Don't know, he just jumps around.
friendrat chapter 1 . 6/10
Wild Kratt's? That is perhaps the only reference that could make me feel old (I'm not even really that old!). Not only do I remember Zaboomafoo, I actually remember Kratt's Creatures...
Anyway, nice intro!
Hehehehe... It's so cute :3
Willownightwolf chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
Crazey badass story!
SkywardWriter chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
Sasha is ADORABLE! Heheh, Reggie. Ha! Breakable owls, warning keep out of reach of small children.
SkywardWriter chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
Yikes. April, you have the absolute WORST luck I have ever seen. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how things turn out!
UltimatePhangirlZoe chapter 28 . 3/15/2014
Why the heck does that little 8 year old girl know "Les Miz" songs?! That is waaaaay inapropriate my parents didn't let me go see it until I was 13! Ok enough of that ranting not trying to start anything just popped into my head and I was like "WHAT?!" When I read that... Btw love the story, pretty original for a "Sarah's daughter runs the labyrinth" story. I like it. Keep writing!
Honoria Granger chapter 30 . 3/15/2014
I'm not even looking at this until you put paragraphs in.
SissyPerigrin chapter 29 . 3/4/2014
She is very unrealistic and bratty. Non-adult as her mother. Sarah is entertaining and reacts well to the situation. Jareth is OCC'ing a LOT in this fiction. All in all it could use some work but its a good idea.
SkywardWriter chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
Oh my god. Update! I need the next chapter! This is gonna kill me! I must know what happens next! (Starts yelling gibberish) But seriously, love the story. Can't wait for an update!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 27 . 2/4/2014