Reviews for Parent Trapped
Highflyer123 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
thou shalt not diss the avengers!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
cool story
Patty Hillard chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
PLEASE update this story soon! I've been reading both this and This Year and well I'm anxiously awaiting a new chapter for both. Awesome work on both stories with little to no errors in them. Honestly I've never read any Rumbell stories but This Year is just so amazing and the fact that Parent Trapped interlocks so flawlessly and smoothly into This Year makes them both amazing and feels like they are all one story in a way. Keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Songbook12 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
CUTE! Post super fast!
Songbook12 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Ohhoo.. Sneaky emma. Poor Jefferson though! (I think iv got a stomach bug... Knee-slapper)
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
cool
Frust-sheep chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Aww, sniffle, that was the last chapter I could read now... I so hope you update soon again. PLEASE! ;D It was a so lovely chapter again. I really love this story very much and I can already say that I fav it now. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Aww, I really love your plot and your writing. :D Gold and Belle were awesome written, too. Anyway just wonderful chapter again. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I would not say, that this is a filler chapter. I would say it is really a important one, too. Because I think it is very good for Emma's realization of her behaviour, feelings and thoughts. Anyway I enjoyed it very much to read this conversation between Emma and Snow. :) *2 thumbs up*
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Oh so emotional written again. Just wonderful, really wonderful! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
So sad, but again so wonderful written. *sniffle sniffle*
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Just awesome! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
That was so, so lovely, too. I have to say I really love your story already. ;D
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Oh this was a really awesome chapter and was so lovely written again! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I love Red. *LOL* Oh and the phone conversation was lovely. :)