Reviews for last night I dreamt I'd forgotten my name
Oh, next chapter, next chapter! please
Salome Maranya chapter 3 . 5/16
Please update, thanks! It's good so far. XD
stars shine out chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Frick this is frickin gorgeous
Mel chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
This is amazing!
lovely chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Great story please continue!
Seinakyou chapter 3 . 5/7/2013

This is just who I want Sansa to be, can this please be true!

Your writing is great, so poetic. I love it. I love that even though she's harder Sansa is still kind and I just, you, you are amazing.

I hope there's more somewhere, someday!

Vaako chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Pretty fucking sweet. Sansa in control, chopping off heads, saving Jeyne, sparing Theon. Love it!
stark22 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
This is a masterpiece of sansa reclaiming her home and jon at her side please make more
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Please continue I beg of you!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Yes! Loving it :) Jon and Sansa are two of my favorite characters, I like seeing them together :)
ladywisdom chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Your grown-up Sansa is excellent! Please post more when the muse inspires you.
comicsansed chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
bloody hell i love this story i want to kiss you. You talented fuck.
Well done.
Destroying my feels.
Favorited times a million.
faults chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
i love jon and sansa, and they are so perfect together! the reunition was perfect and i'm enjoying this a lot so far. please update soon!
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm loving this. Well done.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Was it the hint of Holden/Allie in your a/n that made me read this chapter looking for the broken childhood, the thing that's lost and can never be returned? I dunno, but it's so there, C. Sansa maybe be the rigid, ice queen now, but she was once Jon and Theon's sister, Jayne's friend. Grief was exactly the right word to describe what Sansa is feeling in the last scene...but the combination of events makes me feel like she's not necessarily greiving for the people (I'm sure she misses her parents and siblings...I don't doubt that's a part of this), but for the loss of innocence. She regards Ramsay "with a stillness she learned in Kings Landing"-it may serve her well, but she can't deny that she's become part monster...she's become like Joffrey, like Cersei, like a King's Landing royal. Taking back Winterfell feels like Sansa is trying to regain her childhood, but "there is nothing remaining of Catelyn Stark here." Oh, C...I've rambled all over this review! Hee, hee. Also, you're the best for the email! I was giddy for days!