Reviews for Of Hitch-Hiking & Soul-Searching
Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was beautiful. Truly. I don't know what else to say.
detrametal chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
a very beautiful piece, I've been searching for it for over a year now, before I got a profile this was one of the pieces I read and I'm glad I found it again.
Wanderer No.96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I am a puddle of happiness.
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Lovely!
ItWasYourTest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
that *sniff* was beautiful *wipes tear*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
im tearing up gain, it was poetic, it was beautiful...it is perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
that was beautiful, I started tearing up half way but now im full out sobbing,
HereForTitans chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow, just wow. That story just came out of no where and was just... So wow. Thank you for that story, NO! Thank you for that 'experience' : D you should write more x
LightAngelHiroko chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow... just wow. That was fantastic. Beautiful writing, touching, insightful, romantic, gorgeous. Plus the Smiths it just fit so well... wonderful job.
beautifulugly chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I never believed in love at first sight, or even destiny for that matter. But the way you wrote this was so entirely reasonable that by the middle of a story I hadn't been sure i would continue with, i found myself tumbling head over heels. It was poetic and perfectly paced, and you made the reader believe that they were meant to find each other on that abandoned road. You made the reader believe in a fairytale where there were no such things as princesses or charming saviors or evil step mothers. There was hope and pain and realism, and a love so natural it was almost unreal. I am truly blown away. Well done.
lalalavaun chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was one of the best stories I think I've ever read. It is beautifully written and managed to bring a tear to my eye. Thank you!
Black Streak chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh my, I just read the entire story and came so close to crying it's not even funny. I absolutely loved this story. Completely worth every moment and very touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I positively loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was so good. I was almost crying. One question though, why did she have to go at dawn?
Mrs. Rachel Logan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013