Reviews for Role Reversal
jareya chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Sweet story, nice of Cait to help poor String out with that proposal.
Documents Deleted chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Another sweet romantic tale. I can always count on your work to rekindle my faith in true romance, lol. As always, a very enjoyable read.
Snowingroses chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
sighs I love good happy endings... Though I am a little worried about ths sudden change. Is it gonna be good? Bad! sighs yet again
Riabhach chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
:) Very good as always!
kaidiii chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wonderful story! Well done! Happy future for Caitlin and String! :)
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great story. Just like Cait to take the reins and ask him first. Well, kinda he was almost there. Look forward to seeing more.
BillM chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I'm usually just a lurker here but I made an interesting observation about your work. You have a lot, and I mean a LOT, of stories where Hawke & Cait first say that they love one another, or get engaged, or get married. Not that there's a problem with it, but there's a risk that when an author presents so many different scenarios of the whole "I love you/engaged/married" idea, it begins to get old for the readers. Let's face it, only so many different variations can be written about those themes before it soon gets run into the ground and burns readers out on the ideas. I noticed you do have other good stories where there's more focus on the premise of the show (Airwolf and action/adventure), so maybe consider writing more along those themes and give the whole relationship theme a break for a while.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Without all the nudging, one wonders if String would ever get it together! At least he's surrounded by loved ones who knew when to push.