Reviews for Even Wizards Get The Blues
Sarek5959 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
This is a great story! Sadly, it also looks abandoned with no update in almost a year. Please consider continuing this one!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Amazing! :D
Loved it!

I think if you're planning kinky sex in the middle of the library, you better have something stronger than "Notice me Not"
scottcampbell853 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
You really need to write more on this story, hehehe, I really do like your sense of humor. I would also like to see how you lead this story and who you have for the other soulmate! Will Casey have taught them forgotten magic? Or maybe teach them new tricks with what is known? Help them get taught Goblin magic?
Kalladin1989 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Great story. Can't wait for more. Who is the other soul mate?
god of all chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
bobcox26 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I like very much nice touch with a western feel and american death angle
gphoenix51 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I, for one, am very excited about this story. The Humor, the fresh angle and uniqueness to it are very interesting. Most of these stories start off with the Death Angel being pissed and screaming at Harry, one who is funny, helpful and a lot more involved is a new and fun concept.

Not to mention, having an American viewpoint will be a brand new concept as well. And don't let anyone give you any crap about it either. There are plenty of HP stories that are purely British, not all of them HAVE to be. That's why it's fanfiction people!

Can't wait for more chapters
Frustr8dwriter chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Is this going to be a multiple soul bond fic? I hope not - I'm a Harmony purist! :) in any case, it's a good story thus far and Casey Tibbs is a very funny character.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Ron is a tool I rally enjoy stories that prove this. I think Harry /Hermione are a much better match The arrival of Harrys death angel was a surprise I did enjoy the scene with Malfoy Keep up the good work I can't wait to see who Harry's other soul mate is I vote for Luna she is good for a laugh
often reading chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Oh, yeah, you gotta finish this. I have absolutely got to know what happens! If nothing else, he and Hagrid would be one hell of a pair of drinking buddies! I'm adding it to my follow list right away!
Hortensia chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
This take on the challenge looks very promising indeed. Looking forward to what is to come!
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Awesome story so far. I've read a few of these stories and I have to say I like your take so far. I'm gonna go with a guess and say Luna is the other soulmate.
gottaloveva chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Love the cowboy, love the characters, and love the challenge, but hate the idea of a triad. :( Soul mates are a pair not a few in my opinion, also in most books the idea is that they are a pair. Nothing personal but I can not stand Harry/multi stories. I just won't read them.
riffin121294 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Hermione is kinky and spanking,well sub!hermione who obey harry is very kinky.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Not sure I like where this is heading if the angel is joining the school. It's not usually good when an OC takes over the story.