Reviews for Music Familiar
Please update
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Please update chapter 4 and others
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I love how dust changes into touhou characters please update soon
zector ZERO chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Please continue to make this story it is a great story that I and many other people would like to see finish into a complete story
Josher chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Like the idea, though two issues. One, needs more polish, two, I'm not picking much of a personality from Dust, beyond using her powers as she likes.
necrofantasia chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Nice going bro keep it up.
necrofantasia chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Don't stop now please continue the for Louise she should act more polite now if not well...I hope she will turn in to a boy like you said.
FM Tomomi chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I no longer read this story but then I saw your message on my inbox. You asked me if I like your story, my answer is no. One of my pet peeves is a Mary Sue OC and by the looks of it, your character is one of them.

As for saying that your character's power is original, then once again the answer is no. You asked me, and by your own words who the hell is Decade, we are referring to Kamen Rider Decade. He has the ability to take the forms of the 9 previous Heisei Riders, making him a Rider for every situation. You might also want to take a look at Gokaigers; the pirate themed Sentai team that can also transform into any of the previous 34 Super Sentai teams. So your character's copycat abilities has been used before; different method, same result.

And I apologize if you are not able to read any of my works. Simply because they don't exist. I openly admit I cannot write a story to save my life. But I like to read. It helps me relax after nine long hours of office work (I'm a call center agent). I applaud and thank you for writing this story, but this is not my cup of tea.

-FMTomomi

P.S.

Thank you for recommending open office after reading my previous comment that consists of 16 words. English is not my native language.
FM Tomomi chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
The difference is Decade is a canon character. This is one is a generic Mary Sue.
Nyamu chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
And I thought Decade was overpowered ._.
fray253 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
good
fray253 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
good