Reviews for Imaginary Romance
Marie chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
WHAT THE HECK WAS THIS...!?
end this story...! Ughh...
This was...UNBELIEVABLE...i hate u 'shes a star' whereas i loved ur stories just a while before i read the last word...! COMPLETE THIS...!
NOOOOOOOO...
Dakalu23385 chapter 15 . 2/15/2015
NO! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END! I've lost my lie in FOR THIS BOOK! Why? (Don't take me for a freak-im over reacting) ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
NOOOOOOO ITS BEEN 10, ALMOST 11 FREAKING YEARS?! WHERE ARE YOU?!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Please finish this!
Briejud chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Omg please do more like now omg omg omg i want to read more
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Wow, Ron was sooooooooo over-rated and mean in this chapter. He is such a jerk, I like it that your writings so subtle and can make the readers feel emotions, no doubt Hermione's going to give him the 'glare' and the 'cold shoulder' for about...how many months? Though you've made a mistake as professors don't take students to Hogsmade from Hogwarts because they can look after themselves, and their all 14 turning 15 anyway, so they don't need looking after.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Lovely!
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhh...I love this new and...how shall I say it? Daring Ginny, and I actually laughed when Harry 'grovelled' for Ginny in this chapter, I love how you make the situations realistic and real-life like, which brings up the overall quality of your writing. Keep it up!
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Wow, I like this chapter. Your writing style is once again, very good and really makes reading your stories a pleasant experience. The bit about the life was confusing, and I like Susan in this, she's interesting and you did a good job on her personality as she's only a minor character.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hey nice, I've never considered Harry and Susan as a pairing but now you mentioned it, it doesn't seem that bad. And I like the way you described Susan and Ginny in this chapter.
charlouis chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
OH HOLY HALFBLOODS YOU MUST UPDATE SOOOOOON! I WILL SURELY DIE!

Thanks for writing such awesome stories :)

~PotterFan4Ever :D
charlouis chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
I love this story with all my heart and I hope you will continue it soon because by the time I get to chapter 15... I WILL SURELY DIE FROM THE NEED TO READ MORE!

This is bloody bloody BLOODY fabulous!

~PotterFan4Ever
Victoria Kathleen Wright chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
Now, this is one story that should not be neglected.
febreezy chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
I know you're never going to update this again, as it was last updated a whopping six years ago, but I really enjoyed it, as I've enjoyed all of your work, and I decided to finally make an account on here so I could review this.

I wish you would finish this. I also wish you would finish Lamentations. I have more hope for that.

And you had 6 reviews for this and it was beginning to creep me out a bit, so I decided to fix that.

I loved it, thank you for writing it.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
omg plwease oh plwease oh plwease update fast! (*cute puppy eyes*)