Reviews for A Day Out at the Arcade
elyador chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Love this fic!
Got the idea that Tony would sneak in at night to make a new level where you control Ralph instead (and he gets a medal) then drags Bruce there to play on it.
He may or may not notice that the characters have left their games and tries to enter the game himself ;p
proverbs31teen chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I absolutely LOVED this! So good! I would love to read more of this!
DJLivLiv chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Perfection
Junior VB chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Excelente fic. Deberias hacer una versiĆ³n en espaƱol.
Excellent fic. You should make a version in spanish.
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
more.
apharaohstory chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
amazing sauce, you should write a sequal
barber477 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Definetly an awesome and unique story so far, I really hope you update it soon! :)
Grapefruit-seven chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
great one, thumbs up!
can we hope for more chapters?
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow hahaha this is hilarious! All of the characters are really well written and I loooooooove all of the semi-interaction between the Avengers and the games XD poor Felix lol died so many times

-DMRA
Lovesbugsalot chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This is AWSOME!
Rowena Bensel chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Nice. I love the idea of Pepper dragging the Avengers to Litwak's, possibly in the interlude between the "Battle of Manhattan", as I call it, and Thor and Loki leaving, if Jane had been able to hook up with them. And yes, Thor going ga-ga over the hammer. HAMMER! And Calhoun sharing a connection with Natasha, brilliant. I want to write a fic where the Avengers fall into Game Central Station and they can all actually talk together. And maybe Turbo come back with Loki or something and They will all have to fiGht in an epic battle in Game Central Station and OH MY GOSH, THAT'D BE SO COOL. Anyway, sweet fic, wish I'd thought of it myself, you rock, later.
inspibrain101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I LOVE this! I really think that you should continue this story! Imagine the Avengers' surprise when they realize the arcade games are alive?
Uniquely chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Think you could add another chapter pls? :3
Smokescreen2814 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Avengers assemble at the arcade! That's cool