Reviews for Harry Potter In Azkaban
wow!
hpnut1 chapter 15 . 4/5
Great job!
Abu chapter 15 . 4/2
Harry had broken his word about the safety of his prisoners before deciding their fates. With that he had become exactly what Percy said. A little child crying "wahhhh! wahhhh! thay were mean to me! Oh I have Power now?, hmmm...I Know! i will use it to have my revenge - what a unique and brilliant idea i have." The others should know now that they are all dead, as harry will not let them live, and only amuses himself. So they should anger him like Pecy did so he would kill them, therefore not giving him that satisfaction and amusment. All he will have left is Voldemort - esqe "villan package". Basically a corrupt Light was exchanged for corrupt Dark, nothing more.
J. Palmgren chapter 4 . 4/1
The fanfic so far is "Meh". The characters are flat. Harry is on a Gary-Stu powertrip. Author fiat all over the place with little reason.
Bad form to rip a scene from V for Vendetta and then place it in a fanfic where it does not really fit.
ibterismith50 chapter 15 . 4/2
Darn their is no more! Looking forward to more. Thanks
neodova chapter 5 . 4/2
Oh wow... Bellatrix sounds like a sadistic jahova witness at the end of this chapter.
Lampp chapter 15 . 4/2
Love your story and am anxious to see how it ends exactly. :)
I liked how you brought in well... pretty much everyone.

What bothers me though, is the way you displayed Fleur, Hermione and Susan. They're supposed to be absolutely badass, but you make them seem like some brainless fan girls at times, mainly in the later chapters. Giggling and walking around in lingerie, you pretty much almost only ended up mentioning them when they had sex with Harry (or got stopped from doing that by Bella.)
Hytekrednek chapter 15 . 4/1
It was a short and direct chapter and I liked it. I have to say that I normally do not read any stories of the Dark Harry type and I have enjoyed this one greatly. Looks like I will have to check out some of those stories now. Thank you for showing me another facet of the HP fanfiction that I didn't want to look into.

James
shadowrunner22 chapter 15 . 4/1
Cool but I was hope the twins would have survived it.
area808code chapter 15 . 4/1
Oi, that was brutal. Harry seems to be in a hair trigger mode. You piss me off, and you will die.
Teufel1987 chapter 15 . 4/1
Nice. I still say it would be so much sweeter if they knew exactly who Harry was …

Anyway, good to see you're alive!
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 4 . 4/1
Someone is a V for vendetta fan I see lol.
mobulis chapter 15 . 4/1
There are always men like you.
dragon matt blue chapter 15 . 4/1
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon
LBII chapter 14 . 3/27
Good story. It's time for Neville realize it's Harry he is fighting and join the cause. Thank you for your time and talents.