Reviews for One-Shots
Omg I love it especially because it's Sydney and Adrian and now Dean and Sam what! Update soon please I need more
CherrySlushLover chapter 9 . 3/31
You are continuing this one, right? I loved her drooling over the car; that was hilarious.
And the idea that other supernatural beings- other than vampires and witches- was also quite interesting. Richelle might actually do that... since she's apparently doing 6 spin-offs of VA.
Oh, and Adrian's aura-reading just makes me fall even deeper in love with him! I love it when he speaks of it!
Cas was hilarious when he was oblivious of Deans' feelings for him; it reminded me of Sydney when she was asked out by Greg Slade in Bloodlines and she had no idea what was going on.
I hope you can do a continuation on this one, but I'll enjoy whatever one-shot you give us next XD
Rai Knightshade chapter 9 . 3/30
One: THE IMPALA IS BLACK.
Two: Destiel! Yay! (Lady's man my arse, he's totally in love with the angel. :D)

Pie... Mmmmmmmm... Make this a Two-shot, please!
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 9 . 3/30
Will you please please please pleas PLEASE continue this one? I loved it
Alicella Ivashkov chapter 9 . 3/30
I couldn't help but read this chapter in dean, Sam, and Cas voices... And the Destiel ship had me laughing
CherrySlushLover chapter 8 . 2/19
Is it just me or does this song make you think of a loved one being on their deathbed? I was coincidentally already listening to this song before reading this (well, a cover of it) and was just thinking of Sydney post-reeducation/ during reeducation so nice job! Even if it was short. I hope to read more soon; the ones you've already posted are truly incredible"
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 8 . 2/16
awwwwww! :(
spaztronaut chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Aww. Very cute. And the ending was sweet. Just enough to feel finished without dragging :)
NerdAndProud77 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Aw this was so cute. Loved it I want another one about her before she has the baby (hormonal Sydneyme laughing head off).
springbreakers chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
That was so cute and so perfect. I've missed reading Sydney/Adrian stories so much. Thank you for updating!
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
So cute!
marie chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
aw i love it! this kind of chapter are the best. hope there's more fluff to come :)
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
so cute!
Mori Belicov Hathaway chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I loved the chapter!

Please could you continue it as more than a one shot?
Joey chapter 6 . 7/7/2013