Reviews for Dragonborn
kat1316 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
intriguing i want more
Rabeden chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is going to get real... I wonder how dragonborn can change the whole storyline?
Ambrosio chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Noooooo please continue! It's a great chapter, so please keep up the good the work!
Maya928 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I like it
Thrix chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
since chapter one is so beautifully written , I am definitely looking forward to following this story.
miarath chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Sounds interesting so far.
Please keep writing.
HanPolo chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I have PM’d about me and Yaoi but as I am never one to say something in private that I wouldn’t in public then I shall explain my turn around views on Yoai;
I, when first becoming an avid fan fiction reader was only interested in Hetro couplings as Yaoi (although no problems with it) just didn’t appeal to me or my interests. So I avoided them and even became a little annoyed when a story was not labelled correctly and ended up being a smut fic for M/M. But a few weeks ago I stumbled across a story that was written absolutely brilliantly. The characters were in character, it held a storyline that didn’t depend on smut for audience and so forth. Being the dumb ass that I am I didn’t read the summery properly and didn’t realise it was a M/M story. But I continue to follow the story because of how well the writer depicts the happenings of their fiction. This led me to wonder if I had jumped to conclusions about Yoai all together, it turned out I had. After reading quite a lot of them I found that some were awful smut fics that made no sense and awful characterisations to boot, but then I have seen that in so many hetro stories also. I came to the conclusion that in actuality, I like yoai, only if it is written well. The same applies to Hetro stories; if it’s poor work then it’s poor work, the sexuality of the characters are not what makes it poor though. So I find myself eating my own words really now don’t I? I decided to write a Yaoi as I find that certain scenes will present a challenge to me, and that is what I thrive on. I hope this explains the recent turn around in Yaoi opinions by myself. The story I read that allowed me to open my eyes is called Invictus. Thank you all for your reviews, they are always thoroughly appreciated.
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Outside side of the fact that this story has potential I just have to say that it does amuse me that you reviewed one of my stories, ranting at me about how I shouldn't make it Yaoi, and that it wasn't your cup of tea, and now your apparently writing a yaoi threesome.

I'll still read it otherwise, but it did make me laugh a bit.
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I'll admit to knowing next to nothing about skyrim, but this defiantly sounds intriguing.
wolfawaken chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Excellent! I am sooo looking forward for more chapters to read.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
sounds interesting cant wait to read more
Safe to Sway chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I must say...this story reads like it's going to be something quite epic!
I am very, very, very interested in seeing where you take this! And I am quite sure I'm going to be in for one fantastic fic!
Please, please continue with this!
UTShadow chapter 1 . 1/15/2013