Reviews for Naruto: Heir to the Six Paths
blacklightning1 chapter 5 . 5/4
I need to look up musical dancing wolf... I really enjoy reading this story. Your a great author.
Dragon Of Dread chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I'd have to agree with some of the other reviewers because I cannot fond the author, musical dancing wolf 12, anywhere nor can I find the adopted story as well. So could someone please put a link to the adopted story?
bbdan2014 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
i like this story
saraquse chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT
lalo80 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Me podrian decir donde ubico la continuacion de esta historia y quien es el autor que la adopto.
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
can someone send me the link for the new author
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
For naruto's zapaktou one of them should be an elemental while the other is a kiido type. Also this is a good fanfic I enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
The guy you let adopt this sucks. Like, he really sucks.
animax84 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I cannot find the new author or the story...
I like this!
WHY!
kumico01 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
is the story under a different name or something? I can't find it! and fanfiction is telling me the author doesn't exist. can you please send me a link to the new author's profile or a link to the adopted story? thanks.
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
look forward to naruto training
panther73110 chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I could not find this author do you know if they have written anything before
Yami N0 Kitsune chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Please continue the story musical dancing wolf 12 i shall be waiting for your work
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Gostei dessa historia.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I can understand where this is coming from but might I suggest you reading KyubiGoku's Ultimate Dojutsu? Kyubi, Nibi, Tsume, and I think Nanabik are all in Naruto's Harem. But anyways I'm sorry to here that you've given this story up, in a way I'm sad to here that but then again it happens(btw don't expect me to ever consider giving up any of my stories even if I'm not typing them I love them too much to give them up.