Reviews for Naruto: Heir to the Six Paths
AidenAshline chapter 2 . 7/19
Let naruto go on training trip but let yugito go with it will be gun to see how their relationship would grow
I'm done with life ;-; your extremely stupid and to top it all off.. Your vocabulary sucks and your decisions for a scene in the story is shit, and you added cliche and corny lines. And to top it all off... You have decent grammar .-. The only good thing about this. But for you idiot.. That's not gonna keep the story going. But don't get rid of it.. Grammar is well looked upon in fanfiction. If it's looked down upon and not used.. Well your considered shit. Almost life 97 percent of fanfiction but who fucking cares? Look I'll give you one chance. If I see any other stories you have... And if their shit... I'm fucking gone. You lost me. You probably only have half of the readers that came by this story give you a second chance. Once a reader sees your completely shit? They don't look at any of the stories you've made in order to find better stories. But I'm giving you a second chance like a very few others... So you better be fucking hoping your other stories aren't shit right now.
Oh! Just two! Apparently shinrei tensei isn't so,etching first unlocked in instinct anymore! Let's totally let stupidity claim us all! And also every man in anime loves to rape women. Because that's how everything works! No shit head.. No. Go kill yourself if you see the world that way. Your just another broken idiot who won't listen to reason and see that life isn't about being cliche and shit. Fucking idiot.
Uchiha Madara chapter 4 . 2/20
Hey why did you stop it please continue your story was so good
Ryujin chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Hey please continue this story your a great author plus cant find the new author
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Post a link to the author's profile because I can't find it
blacklightning1 chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
I need to look up musical dancing wolf... I really enjoy reading this story. Your a great author.
Dragon Of Dread chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I'd have to agree with some of the other reviewers because I cannot fond the author, musical dancing wolf 12, anywhere nor can I find the adopted story as well. So could someone please put a link to the adopted story?
bbdan2014 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
i like this story
saraquse chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT
lalo80 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Me podrian decir donde ubico la continuacion de esta historia y quien es el autor que la adopto.
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
can someone send me the link for the new author
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
For naruto's zapaktou one of them should be an elemental while the other is a kiido type. Also this is a good fanfic I enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
The guy you let adopt this sucks. Like, he really sucks.
animax84 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I cannot find the new author or the story...
I like this!