Reviews for Everything's an Illusion
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
passanger chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
He did not seem like a gryffindor at all. Gryffindors are supposed to be like brave knights - always ready to go adventuring, help people in trouble and risk their lifes for an ideal. This Harry would rather do chores, read and learn than look for trouble, make plans and lie to get his way, and he doesnt look very brave if he cant sit on a chair for more than five minutes. I would have thought he would be a ravenclaw or even a slytherin.
alemery chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
gaul1 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Good chapter. Bye
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
CombatWars chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Didn't really like this chapter for the sole reason of you plagiarizing from Knowledge is Power without referencing it. You took paragraphs directly from that story and didn't even say where you got it from. At least give credit where credit is due.
Katzztar chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
I have to agree with the others reviewers that Katie, a 2nd year, wasn't on the team -officially- the year before Harry joined since it was pointed out that Harry was the "youngest to join in a century." Everyone starts Hogwarts at age 11 so Katie would have to be that in her first year so nope to that. , And a lot of hoopla was made of a firstie joining the team.

BUT what they didn't point out is that in the books Katie already seemed comfortable with the team and nothing was said about it being Katie's 1st year on the team. What I think had happened is that there is no rule against 1st years being on reserve team and borrowing a broom once they passed the flying class. So maybe Katie was a reserve in her first year and officially became part of the team in 2nd year.
Bashalinge chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
The story line is good it just needs to flow. update soon please as I am running out of stories to read.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
This story is kaput.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
The moment you said "nice and supple" about a wand made of ebony (a wood known for unyielding hardness) is the moment I began having doubts. I'm wondering if maybe you saw it written elsewhere about other wands and just decided to use it.
southern-reader chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
First of all, that was NOT a flashback. That was a chapter.
Also, are you planning all of Rowlings plots because we, and I do mean WE have read them already about a billion times.
Sure you change a few things here and there but it still is essentially the same.
southern-reader chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Yippie! Another story where he's a dumb Gryffie.
Considering that you have already indicated that Minerva hates smart children, that was the worst house he could go into.