Reviews for Dreams of Silver
fanitcg chapter 8 . 4/19
omg, i really feel like crying right now. Stupid Draco u.u he just break Harry's heart.
Please, update soon
msj chapter 8 . 1/24
Please please update
Pandoroshi chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
Hey there! Beautiful story! It's so sad for harry,poor him. Pleaseeee update so I can keep reading!
Frozenvenus chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
An angst filled story...but a wonderful plot. Normally for Veela plot, they all readily accepted the fate...but this one...this one..gosh, there is no word to describe it...wish you can update this story. It has many potentials. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
Please update
jayyfallen chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
i really hope you update im lovin this story
floophoenixLing chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Poor Harry... I hope Draco realize his mistake n take Harry back soon! Can't wait for the next chapter...
leylinjan chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
LOVE this story - and am really worried about Harry. Hope you continue this :)
littlesprout chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
thanks for updating
TeeDee chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Poor Harry! The more he reads, the worse it is! I can't wait to see what comes next! :)
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
This was AMAZING! Totally worth the wait! I'd almost forgotten that I'd followed such a good story. Please update soon! I can't even count the amount of times my heart clenched during this sad chapter. Poor Harry.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Please post another chapter
Mistress of Darkness32 chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
OMG. I really want to know what is suppose to happen next. I feel like I am sitting on the edge of my seat and I can't force myself to sit back because I might miss something when I do. I really jope there will be more soon. Till then.
Angelic Abomination chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Tease. Poor Harry. Will Draco realise what he has done or will he have to witness Harry slowly withering away before he does something? What is Lucius going to say when he finds out what his son has done?
Is he going to claim Harry himself?
mizzrazz72 chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Draco needs to be slapped with a book.