Reviews for The Gouge in the Table
melliemoo chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I really liked this chapter - great depth into Clove as a person.
melliemoo chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
I'd forgotten about this story - glad to see it back! I like how we get a human side of Clove in this chapter.
you just need it chapter 33 . 2/6/2014
why don't you updatee? :(((
musicinmymind13 chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
Ooh! I really like your story so far! I can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/21/2014
Argghhhh! When is this going off hiatus? I see no update in over six months :(
Guest chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
Not too graphic for me! Love the fluff and I think Clove needed it.
Izzyhungergames chapter 33 . 11/7/2013
Do more
Anonymous chapter 33 . 8/20/2013
It's killing me that you haven't updated in a long time - please update soon! I love Clato so much, and this story! :)
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 33 . 8/7/2013
Omg this is good
Guest chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
Have fun! Can't wait for your next update :3
clatoclover chapter 33 . 7/6/2013
Awesomeous as usual 3 I'm at a wedding reception and my friend looked over my shoulder and she just rolled her eyes, looked me in the eye and said "You're obsessed" Update Soon!

-fizzy
jedikhaleesi chapter 33 . 7/6/2013
Aww. Sweet Clato moment
TrollingGirl chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
Hahaha! Omg, I love this! I know this might sound bad, but the nightmare was my favorite part because it kinda brought Clove and Cato together in the tent, lol. It was so adorable. And I definitely like how Clove punched Glimmer! Ha! That's what she gets. Can't wait for you to update! 33333
Anime Girl Kim chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
Oh my god! Clove actually cried! I thought she never cried! Well, you did a great job on these two chapters, and I'm glad you liked my review! You know, you don't have to say all those good things about me, I'm not that perfect! *blush* And did you update these two chapters, in one day?! I just opened my email, and DUN DUN! Two chapters for The Gouge In The Table is there! I almost cried in delight at the sight of it, and shot off to reading these two chapter! So are Cato and Clove still on good terms? Or bad terms? Please let them be more civilised, they ARE friends aren't they? And Glimmer! Stupid nosy Glimmer! Quit calling Cato Cay-Cay! (this is directed to Glimmer, not you sweetie, so don't worry) Can't Marvel control her or something? They are from the same Districts after all. And thanks for your two chapters Ibbonray! You made my day! Cookies for you! (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)(::)
Beatles4ever8 chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
The dram was a beautiful mix of scary and sad...can't wait to see what you do for the tracker jacker attack!