Reviews for Initiated
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Nice one, Diana. I'm sure Peter would be proud, and Neal wpuld be realy flattered.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Liked this.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
glad diana finally realized that neal now is one of them...

i can't blame her for hitting that dude...
mirajo chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Excellent little gem! I believe that Diana has come to care for Neal, and they have an interesting relationship, and though Neal is absent in the story, he is very much there! I hope you will consider expanding this story, thanks a lot for writing and sharing!
Elle92 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Aww so cute. Diana sticking up for Neal. We'll know she cares for him in the show too :) Well written piece.
jacks-peapod chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Like that one shot! Maybe you could do a different one too?! XO
kat11bookworm chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Go Diana! Perfect little fic about our favourite "Lady Suit".
I agree with other reviwers - I would love to see this story continue :0)
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love the friendship between Diana and Neal. I like that she stood up for Neal and that she would do it again... and that there will be consequences and she asks Peter for help. Lovely ficlet!
Wondo chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
You captured Diana so well. I hope you consider additional chapters.
You left the reader wanting more!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Very compelling piece from Diana's PoV. To my mind, her reaction to the words were true to character. She's tough on Neal most of the time but she likes him and wouldn't hesitate to defend him against others, especially if the commentary is mean-spirited like that. Very nice descriptions of Diana's reflections, too.
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
AHHH. This is fabulous. I see how it works as-is, but I'm going to beg you to continue it anyway. I'm dying to know Peter's reaction and what ends up happening.
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
That was a great story. Really sweet. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
:) I really, really like this. Neal would have made some sort of a comeback if he would heard this and have any range of reactions from taking it from whom it came to having it cause him a measure of pain. Brolin might not still have a job if Peter heard it but he would have also gotten a broken nose.