Reviews for Riven Book 2: Blood for Noxus
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 8 . 6/21
I guess this has been canceled. A shame, but it was really starting to get confusing.
BlueIndolence chapter 2 . 2/24
Gotta hand it to you man. I lost it at "Draven and the Dravenaughts". You continue to impress me with how well you capture the essence of each and every character in the league. Im really glad I was able to browse through tahimikamaxtli's favorite authors list and found you. His rivenxyasuo story was more romantic in nature but it was enjoyable enough. Though I have to say I much prefer your interpretation of her character. Riven is as indomitable as I hoped she'd be. Keep up the the good work. You might even encourage me to get off my lazy ass and write something for a change.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
How long must you make us wait for the next chapter. Your writing and is great. Its almost cruel
Zemgad chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I only have two things to say about this.
First off : Good Job! excellent story, I love it!
And secondly : not draven, Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaavennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)
Celesdian chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
I went back and reread "A Blade Reforged" with the part about Master Yi and how he reacts when he hears about Riven, and I saw what you meant with Yasuo's narrative. Either one hell of a coincidence... or methodically planned... :P
Thanks for the clarification!

And the spoilers! They're so interesting! But they're also spoilers! But the story! But spoiling!
Alexzander95 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Any chance Jax will join Riven's side, cuz Jax is a boss and I hate to see him working for Swain.
Winterzz chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
When I approach things to create, I am usually torn. I have a grand vision in my head of perfection, but my execution falls far below that ideal.

You...you obviously have a genius idea and your execution is flawless.

I envy and applaud you.

The Riven in my story will never compare to yours. Keep writing, whatever it may be, just write and I will read it.
LordMordor chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Loved this chapter, begins to answer some of the mysteries surrounding Swain, but still leaves us wondering...who or what exactly is Beatrice, where does the name Swain come from, and how is it all connected to Leblanc.

Really glad to see the Kolminye connection to swain added. Its far to much of a coincidence that she performed Swains judgement, ignored his direct attack on Jarvan during the princes judgment, and was overseeing the League involvement in Kalamanda where Swain took over. Never thought she could potentially be a Black Rose operative though. Curious as to whether Swains ability to effortlessly deflect Mords attack was due to his own increased power, or perhapse some sneaky involvement from Vessaria

Really curious as to what Kat and Talon are up to, and how exactly Cassiopeia is involved with LB.
looking forward to the Draven extravaganza.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
My fav support was mentioned YAY. its a really good story how it has incorporated many of tge characters. I was wondering if you would maybe do a short story sometime on annie maybe? Or perhaps you could finish equinox?
Celesdian chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
A good, solid chapter as a return. A lot of information is given, but the plot.. What's the plot?! Lol it's a good setup.

Quick question. You might have already mentioned this before, but what do you plan to do with the number of champions that came out since you started this story? Especially with the implied relations (not romantically, ... I think) between Riven and Yasuo?
Hiccup251 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
If you have some kind of outline for this story that extends through the next few chapters, I'd rather see that carried out than have you update older stories. Editing is something that should be done when you don't feel like writing, so save that for a rainy day. Anyway, I guess that leaves me answering A, because that means you'll need to think about what's coming if you haven't already!
LordMordor chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
my vote is for cover page
so glad to see this hadn't been abandoned, Swain is my favorite champ imo you write him better than anyone else. Really looking forward to seeing this continued
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Glad to see your show still alive. I love this story and can't wait for you to continue. Best of luck
Angir90 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Update? :\
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I hope the sivir and alot of the other nutrals will act