Reviews for Continuum
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Cool chapter once again! :)
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
So glad to see you back! Great chapter!
newman chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
I, too, was hoping you would pick back up this story with the new season. Looking forward to reading more if you decide to return!
Mary chapter 22 . 3/25/2014
Continue season 3 started past week in U.S.
Fish Wishes chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Oh my gosh. Too much. The feels. The writing really filled in the blank spaces between the episodes in a splendid way. My favorite chapter so far is the one after she let julian free. Talking about the harbor lights and their effect really brought in the surreal feelings of te characters, but created a beautiful and descriptive setting for us readers. I look forward to your updates as much as i look forward to the third season. Happy writing, fish.
Melly chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
Update soon, i cant wait for next season
n'ng'hFredrika chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
This is a great story, can't wait till next chapter, keep up the great writing x :)
Samba chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
Update, its amazing story
ContinuumFanGirl chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
Ohhhhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmmm Gggggggggggggggg. That was... That was MAGICAL. Oh wow... But why end it there and wait for Season 3?
MisterBlueButterfly chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
Carlos is time travelling too? Your next update... due July 2014?
macgamer chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
I wish this had been the actual end of season 2, so much better.
newman chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
I'd noticed your chapters followed the US airing of the episodes, so I was afraid you'd stop writing when season 2 ended. Sad to see that! But I've saved this story and look forward to picking it back up again when the next season begins. I do hope you decide to continue! Great work. You write the characters beautifully.
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
I will miss your weekly posts. I wish you would continue the story since it seems like we have a long wait but I can't wait to read more chapters from you when season 3 comes on.
newman chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
I continue to love this story. Great chapter! I hope you keep writing. I'm excited to see what comes next for our characters.
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
Since I could only read what happened in the episode this was very interesting to read. I loved writing this.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »