Reviews for The Hatake-Uzumaki Prodigy
High Daemon chapter 2 . 2/7
Name: Shin/Shi (just Shin)
Age:85
Bio: Is a retired ninja from after the Third Great Shinobi War. Has been asked by Sarutobi to train the UUU. Is a genius. Is very serious but can make a joke sometimes though no one gets them and their morbid. He was friends with both Madara and Hashirama and helped them develope their fighting styles .
Appearance: Long straight black hair that reaches down to his knees. Is very tall about Jaraiya's height. He still looks like he is in his prime so he doesn't look old. His skin is a tannish color. He wears black robes that are lined in gold and is seen with black shiny-ish prayer beads.
Weapons: All black 4 1/2 ft long chotoku (Sasukes sword all black). He uses kunai is conjunction with ninja wire to strangle and/or stab his enemies. Is well versed in all ninja skills i.e. nin,gen,ken,tai,fuin and all the other shinobi techniques to a degree. Bleach Element: Can Shunpo(Flash Step). Has strength equivalent to Tsunade and speed like Minato.
Bloodline: Eternity- His body stays young forever and his body stays in the condition is in (like say he stops training he will still have the same amount of strength speed stamina as of when he was training regularly). His body will improve over time as well like his muscles will become more dense and his bones stronger, his eyesight better. Eternity's special power and what makes it so strong is they also have super regeneration and they can always keep improving they have no limit on gaining chakra or how much they can hold or how much they can train their control.
Love of Lions chapter 2 . 1/15
I Think Kakashi would be best simply because he would know how to deal with the young prodigies though Mikoto wouldn't be a bad choice. Danzo would turn them into soulless puppets, Uchiha would probably only train his son and nephew, Jiraiya is a pervert who really shouldn't be around young children and Sarutobi already has enough on his plate to be taking another genin team at his age.

S&K

P.S. I'm using my friend's profile at the moment. My user names is Sanity and Katlin -'
Redskies1414 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
As much as I think a lot of people would pick, is Kakashi cause then Kakashi can look over Naruto. If you do pick Kakashi then I'm the future people can call them, " The Youngsters Team." (#lol) I just wanted to put that. Or just give them another badass name.

Don't do Fugaku or anyone else cause it just doesn't look right. Like Jiraiya is a Senin he got no time for that HE IS A SENIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Fugaku and Kakashi should argue who should be the team leader. I think that would be badass cause ITS FUNNY LOL

Koroto or whtevs would just be weird like really really really really really really really really really really really WEIRD! Don't get me wrong I like her, but she's just not it ya' know.

I hope you pick Kakashi! Your story is AWESOME never thought of it... Bai!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Pervy sage sensi please
PARKER AR chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Are you going to ever to update?
2n2kas chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
So, any intention of resuming the story?
YGO Fan Girl chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Either Kakashi Hatake or if not Kakashi then Mikoto Uchiha this well give her more ties to the Leaf Village if she's the Sensei of Naruto Hatake-Uzumaki, Itachi Uchiha, and Shisui Uchiha.

I do have an OC in case you don't like the two choices.

Name-Akane Mamoru (Brilliant Red Protector)
Gender-Female
Age-20
Rank-Elite Jounin/S-Rank
Blood-Crystal Release
Chakra Nature-Lighting (Master), Earth (Expert), and Fire (Expert)
Summoning-Koyōte (Coyote)
Skills-Stealth (Expert), Taijutsu (Kage), Ninjutsu (Elite Jounin), Medic Ninjutsu (Anbu), Archery (Akane is a Master when it comes to a bow and arrow), and Fuinjutsu (Master, but doesn't use it unless it's checking Naruto's seal)
Other-Was Born in in the Land of Fire in the Mamoru Clan's Compound
Note-Akane is a prodigy, but hates the word with every fiber of her being and will train like there's no tomorrow. The Crystal Release Kekkei Genkai is required to be either a master or Expert the required Chakra Natures for it plus one must also have all three Chakra Natures to have the Crystal Release.
SoulNinjas chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
awesome story dude. hope u update soon and put a vote for kakashi for the poll he just to awesome and he needs to get back in the field again and still can watch over naruto at the same time this way
Io's Torment chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Definitely interesting, I'd love to see how this changed the canon plot. Naruto and Kakashi are cute, I like the inclusion of Mikoto, and Kurenai is hilarious.
tyog56 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Awesome Plot... Please continue...
Miles Militis Of Justicia chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
The Sandaime Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, The Third God Of Shinobi, The Professor- Hokage, Holder of the Monkey Summoning Contract, Student of the Shodai and Nidaime Hokages should be the sensei
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
i think Jiraiya or mikoto should be the prodigy team's sensei :)
ytygr chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
NOOO now I have to wait for the next chapter. I am highly anticipating the continuation of this story!
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 2 . 6/8/2013

Name - Toshiro Hio
Gender - Male
Age - 13
Rank - Elite Jounin/ S - Rank
Blood - Ice Release, Swift Release, Magnet Release (Silver Dust)
Chakra Nature - Water (Second Hokage Level) , Wind (Master) , Lighting (Expert), Ice (Master), Fire (Chunin)
Summoning - Kitsune or Bat or Hydra
Skills - Stealth (Master), Taijutsu (Kage), Ninjutsu (Kage), Genjutsu(Master)Medic Ninjutsu (Anbu), Fuinjutsu(Master but Only reveals if needed)
Other - Was Born in the Land of Snow but Ended up in Leaf
Note - Although his a prodigy hates the words for he trained his ass off to get where he is.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
For the sensei i think it should be the perverted sannin, the toad sage of mount myouboku, JIRAIYA