Reviews for The Hatake-Uzumaki Prodigy
KaixDecayx chapter 2 . 3/19
I beg you too finish this! I love reading stories about naruto actually having a chance to prove he's a prodigy beforehand because if he was actually attended to, he would have been graduated.
Bookworm.1994 chapter 2 . 3/16
Kakashi!
Black sharngan chapter 2 . 2/21
Make more this Is pretty good
pie480 chapter 2 . 2/11
I think kakashi would be best.
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 2/1
Nice
copycat kakashi chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
why not have Hiruzen Sarutobi do it you could pass the hat to kakashi and then you have the added benefit of instilling the will of fire into the three of them and you also give sarutobi a way to correct his mistakes with the three sannin you also instil loyalty into them and give the uchiha a reason not to rely on the sharingan
God of anialation chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Danzo
Mr. Nine chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Can't wait for more
celohei chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
hope you update soon (and definitely kakashi as team sensei, in my opinion)
Michelle Rita chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Awwww the Genin treat him like family sooooo KAWAII ! 333
Ayare H chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I think that Kakashi would make a good sensei for their team
Uzu no Oni chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love
duchessme chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
it was an interestng stories
sad to be abandonem
High Daemon chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Name: Shin/Shi (just Shin)
Age:85
Bio: Is a retired ninja from after the Third Great Shinobi War. Has been asked by Sarutobi to train the UUU. Is a genius. Is very serious but can make a joke sometimes though no one gets them and their morbid. He was friends with both Madara and Hashirama and helped them develope their fighting styles .
Appearance: Long straight black hair that reaches down to his knees. Is very tall about Jaraiya's height. He still looks like he is in his prime so he doesn't look old. His skin is a tannish color. He wears black robes that are lined in gold and is seen with black shiny-ish prayer beads.
Weapons: All black 4 1/2 ft long chotoku (Sasukes sword all black). He uses kunai is conjunction with ninja wire to strangle and/or stab his enemies. Is well versed in all ninja skills i.e. nin,gen,ken,tai,fuin and all the other shinobi techniques to a degree. Bleach Element: Can Shunpo(Flash Step). Has strength equivalent to Tsunade and speed like Minato.
Bloodline: Eternity- His body stays young forever and his body stays in the condition is in (like say he stops training he will still have the same amount of strength speed stamina as of when he was training regularly). His body will improve over time as well like his muscles will become more dense and his bones stronger, his eyesight better. Eternity's special power and what makes it so strong is they also have super regeneration and they can always keep improving they have no limit on gaining chakra or how much they can hold or how much they can train their control.
Love of Lions chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I Think Kakashi would be best simply because he would know how to deal with the young prodigies though Mikoto wouldn't be a bad choice. Danzo would turn them into soulless puppets, Uchiha would probably only train his son and nephew, Jiraiya is a pervert who really shouldn't be around young children and Sarutobi already has enough on his plate to be taking another genin team at his age.

S&K

P.S. I'm using my friend's profile at the moment. My user names is Sanity and Katlin -'