Reviews for Broken
ReadtoRelax chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
I read this entire story with tears falling.
What a tragic loss for any parent. I am glad was there for her doing the bad and worse times. Great but emotionally sad story.
ravenhusker chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I truly enjoyed this story and your writing. I'll admit that I was shocked by Taylor's death, though. So this is what it took to finally get Joss and John together. And now a baby. I have no writing skills to speak of. Otherwise, I'd be tempted to answer your challenge. I sincerely hope that someone will accept your challenge to pick up this story where you left off, though. Great job :)
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh wow
Nkhen chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
yeah...john spoke too much there at the end. her grief didn't need his words. it needed him to clean her up, feed her and either continue storytelling or being quiet, while sitting near her so she didn't feel alone.
he knows grief. he should know better.

but that line is brilliant - that he had nothing else to give her. his silence and his presence were all she needed
Nkhen chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
that's heartbreaking...

i can understand what he's trying to do, but she's still so broken. time?! she has an entire lifetime to remember and be sad. he gave her a moment, i think he could have given her a few more. her heart won't ever stop breaking - the sadness won't ever stop being overwhelming.
bad call john...bad call
Nkhen chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
wow...right off the bat...
who needs a gentle introduction to such drama? just throw us in...

i'm shocked by the way. absolutely blown away
nicdvidmaker chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Heartbreaking and hopeful Pari. Good writing! Enjoyed. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Sophia chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
I did enjoy this story thank you got sharing. Have a good Monday. :)
Alliecattie3 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Read it in one sitting! Taylor's loss was heartbreaking! Liked that you showed Carter's pain in realistic ways! Loved that Reese was there for her despite her trying to push him away! Best part is that hope and new life came out of their loss!
Thank you for sharing this fantastic story with us!
aprilf00l chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
So glad to see this story back, and sad that it's ending. But great updates with lots of angst and a great ending!
Kayla2 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This was so sad. But, I'm glad Joss has some happiness to look forward to.
farmgirl1964 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Loved it. Really, truly enjoyed it. Thanks so much!
jazphace chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
stlouiegal chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Two updates in one day, thank you. What a nice ending. Joss will still grieve taylor, but she is able to move on with her life with john. A baby, just great . Joss isn't too old to have a baby. I had my third child at 41 years old. My mom was 40, when she had me. My maternal grandmother was 40, when she had my uncle. Joss can do this. She and john both can do this, and have a great life with their son or daughter. I do love your other story, with miss vivian. I' m looking forward to a new chapter.
stlouiegal chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Thanks for the update. The loss of a child or spouse can make you just give up on life. Depression sets in quick. You lose all desire to be part of the world. You stay in your bed, you don' t eat or bathe. You don't care about your hair and your hygiene. Nothings matters any more. Each day you lose a part of yourself. Thank goodness john came to check on joss. John may feel he has nothing else to offer now. But he does. Just being there for joss is a lot. Just being a friend, a shoulder to cry on, is what joss needs know. It will take a while for joss to snap out of it. Joss will always grieve her child, as long as she lives. But with time, each day will get a little more bearable and easier to face. So many times people want to help, and do the wrong thing or say the wrong thing. Just be a friend, just try to be there for them. Great chapter.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »