Reviews for From Hell's Gates
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Oh, free, indeed... free, at last! You are right about that, Frieza! No longer will you haunt him so like before! It's over, all over, and Vegeta is free. Gosh, Raditz is absolutely right about the truths he shared regarding Vegeta's aweful change by Frieca's hands, and those regarding his brother's apparent hate for him, as well.

What a spectacularly written piece, KM! As awesome as ever! Thanks for writing this one shot!
teepee tee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Awesomsauce
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I'm happy the Saiyans were given a second chance.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I enjoyed the story
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Your story had me enraptured...
...until Pandora decided "I Will Always Love you" was an appropriate underscore (I laughed my ass off).
Brilliant writing nonetheless :)
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
*Round of applause* Okay award for best characterization in anything in any format I have read goes to... The first half of this amazing fic. I am completely serious. This was purely amazing. I nearly died of pure awesomeness. However my one critique I did feel thing were a little rushed after 18. I felt it may have been better as a Two shot with more detail in the second half. But seriously standing ovation.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great story!
AinaBriefs chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is so beautiful and Raditz's appearance it's such a good idea. The last line in particuar is really amazing. I have always thought that even if Vegeta was finally free he must have Frieza constantly haunting him in his mind, it must have been hard for our Prince to forget. Vegeta fought so hard to be free from Frieza but no one said he was free of memories.

Nice story!
LambdaDash chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great story with lovely writing. Definitely a good read!
TFSrules chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome...I love Raditz...and, I just love to hate Frieza, whom, btw, is as close to perfect canon as I can see..congrats!
XD
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Interesting. I really liked it :) Still hate Frieza.
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
ERMARGERD... It's beautiful! A little sadistic in the lizard's thoughts but great reflections. Finally, Veggie is free of him completely!
HowlX23 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really liked this. Especially the ending : "i suppose you are free,' i say as though he can still hear me. ' Freedom was what you always wished for, want it?'

this time, it's as if he does hear me, Vegeta laughs." This got me chills, no lie ;) you are a very talented writer. I look forward to your next chapter for any stories you have in stored for us :)