Reviews for Birds of a Feather
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
"Perhaps the Rebellion story will set things right, eh?"

Ah. Ah ah. Ah ah ah ah. *bashes head against the nearest wall* Wait, what am I doing? Homura did nothing wrong, of course.

Ahem. Anyway! That's a rather good one-shot. I mean, I'm usually wary of troll!Zelrecht screwing up with franchises because it'd be funny (sadly prevalent in fanfiction) but here it... works? He fits the role of the excentric mentor - or at least the guy who points you in the right direction (though of course that begs the question that if he expected to arrive later, that means Homura would have learned about using firearms without his intervention, but wthen without her intervention, she would never have met Kiritsugu, making his intervention necessary, but then... Ah! The loops! Can't escape the loops!)

Nonetheless, good work!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
*Cackles.*
This is brilliant!
Flam is Mei chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Fucking Zelretch is a... Zelretch. I guess.

Kaideolololol
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
It's an interesting and heartwarming oneshot that - as a rarity for oneshots - doesn't leave you wishing there was more, it ends at the perfect moment, leaving the reader totally satisfied... but I can't stop thinking about how Homura used the wrong honorifics...
/UsefulNotes/JapaneseHonorifics
Mernom chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This is kinda nice.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
ohhhh gimme that second chapter hohoohhohoooo GIMMEEE
kadzooks chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This...this is sooooo beautiful...

I've read a fic before that talks about the similarities between Kerry and Homura before.

Yours top that one by a large margin.
The way you weave Homura's training with bits and pieces of her personality and touching on her similarities to Kiritsugu is awesome...its enough to almost make me cry.

You really showed their depth and desires very well. This fic could very well be canon material.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
NOOOOOO. Extra chapter please! And if you do continue, Make backups please! PLEASEEE! These fics are amazing :D
chimeraguard chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
"Though, your name has recently become synonymous with the term, 'badass', around certain circles."

Indeed.
Great fic!
Art chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Yeah, I couldn't wait to see Kiritsugu as he encounters Hommando! That's gonna be so badass!
Blitz12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
LOL, I was choking on that last sentence. Yep, Homura is indeed Kiritsugu's daughter alright (in one of my fics)!
Arnoldstrife chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh wow lol this is a great idea. I love your Zelretch in this story and the aria is awesome.

Some other awesome points,
*Hommando and Moemura.
*Sudo father daughter teaching
*Flash backs lines
*Really good Moemura interpretation.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
AWESOME story idea!

I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
PML7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Vaguely amusing. Interested what Kiritsugu thinks of the finished product.
yupyuphahaha chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I am kinda sad that this piece of ficc does NOT have more reviews... Kiritsugu, of all people, meeting a different version of Homura, and Zelretch? Crack, I tell you, pure crack.

Zelretch. Kiritsugu. Homura.
All equals shenanigans and awesomeness.

Would like to see the next update.