Reviews for Destroy You
Phantom Fox chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I love this pairing! And you got Krad's personality down very well...Doesn't seem to be too many of this kind either...
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
u know things that u think r totaay weird and seriously freak u out, but u cant help loving them... yeah, this is one-;
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Love it! Love it! Love it! It is so beautifully done! The only way Krad can love is a twisted type of love and this is just so perfectly written! I'm envious! It is so wonderful!
Yuki Haitani chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Whoa...that's definitely the 1st time I've ever seen that pairing. Nice job man, u made it seem natural! Luv yaz

Yuki Haitani_~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Oh-ho! This explains why Krad is always trying to hurt Dai-chan. XP Good stuff. Please write more soon!

OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Yay! A rare pairing! Delicious, dark & sexy Hope to read more of these two!
KaitouUsagi chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
YATTA! i have been looking for a pairing like this, i love satoshi/daisuke, and dark/daisuke but i also love krad/daisuke fics!
shenweiyangtze chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
This ish Great!Very,very nice written just like all your other ones,this one..I really like! keep up the good work!
kerbuddy chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (!)make this a chapter story! next chappy! PLEASE? please!
Ryo-girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
I LOVED this story! In fact, I've actually been looking for KradXDaisuke flavored stuff, so I was happy that somebody had written some of it. Write some more, kay? ;)
Ryuujen chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
This story seemes interesting please finish
Tsukishiku chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Hi, Let me tell you your story is great!I really love K/D its my fave pairing!I hope that you have more K/D fics in the futur!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Unusually pairing, but really good, I hope you continue.
Fumi Ayakoganei chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Hiya! Ish me again! *glompz Kaykay* As alwayz, me luv ya ficcie! - Krad's thoughts are a bit scary, but what to do? He ish a psychopath, ne? *shrugz* Well, ya captured his POV good! Ish not easy, ya know~ Write more ficcies, neh? Fumi-chan'll review all of 'em! *heart heart*
Aki chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
That is kinda..frightening... O.O GOOD JOB!