Reviews for Break Me Open
peodbears chapter 14 . 7/25
As I neared the fourteenth chapter, I felt this sadness pull at the strings of my heart with the realisation that this is the last one for now, but somehow, the need to know exactly what happened to Gemma, fueled my determination to get to the bottom of the story.
The relationship she has with Eric is realistic enough for an OC. He didn't immediately care for her or was unreasonably attracted to her and neither was Pam extremely friendly towards her the moment she saw her. I cannot stress how much I appreciate the fact that you didn't make Eric take her to his home as people often forget that vampires are all extremely secretive when it comes to their resting place, unless they are part of a nest. They often overlook this very important fact for the sake of rushing the romance between our resident Viking and their OC.
I am intrigued by the mystery of this story and exactly what Eddington and his fellow V-addicted werewolves wanted from Gemma. I cannot what to see what else will happen.
Mystic Vampyre chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
I hope you continue this. I really like this story and would like to read more.
KMSkars88 chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
I just wanna say I have fallen for this story hard and hope to read more sometime!
black'n'burgundy chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Very nice story! I would love to read more soon!
Femaleninja22 chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Love this story, please update soon :)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Hope to see more Eric in the next one! Keep up the good work :] love it
greaserslady chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Another good chapter! Keep it up!
isis.mama chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
I just found this story and I'm enjoying it a lot. I like Gemma's character and the mystery of her turning. I'm kinda glad that Eric is interested (reluctantly) in her. Some days I like Sookie and some days I don't. I guess I'm fickle. Keep up the good work! :)
sluggysmom chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter!
greaserslady chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Good chapter! And congrats on getting a second job!
sluggysmom chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Awesome chapter!

Congrats on your new job! :)
treewitch703 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
I am anxious to read "You killed my Cooter.", one of my favorite lines.
Monkog chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Moreeee! And it is a horrible name ;)
OMGItsA chapter 12 . 2/26/2013