Reviews for No Destiny - Changing Destiny
cathern.cain chapter 4 . 5/28
God I love this one! I have read it so many times.
the dragon and the rose chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
There definitely needs to be more Hermione/Loki fanfiction in the world, I really enjoyed this one. More please!
My Universe chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I really do love your writing style and stories. I noticed you haven't posted anything in a long time. I end up coming back to re-read some favorites from time to time. If you ever do come back to write more fanfic, I would dearly love to see the 2nd part of this story.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Hm... can't wait for part 2
Alana84 chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
Okay, so I realize that it has been more than three years now since you posted this lovely little story of yours and I’ve to agree with many of the other reviewers that you simply have to write more/the sequel, because I’d love to know what’s going to happen in the second part, obviously, laughs!

Which I just happen to really like, the plot was interesting and character portrayal was great, especially Hermione and the character interaction between Hermione and Loki was also great, of course. Everything was well written and the smut was very nicely described.

I did notice two things that probably was minor mistakes, firstly that you mearly forgot the the x and s in Beauxbatons, which anyone could have done, I think, never mind. And the other one was that you must have gotten New Forest mixed up with Forest of Dean, because it’s the latter one wherein Hermione and Harry stayed in when they were on the hunt for horcruxes, just before Ron showed up and saved Harry from certain death in the icy dark water whilst the locket tried to drown him.

I hope you don’t get offended by this, because that was not my intention at all, I just wanted to let you know, perhaps I’m a little bit of a nitpicker, but I swear I don’t go out and try to find them (faults and errors), I just kind of can’t ignore them, when I come across them, especially when it comes to spelling and grammar, sorry!

Anyway, if you do decide to write more, then that would be great, if not, that’s okay… In the meanwhile, thank you for sharing this lovely story with us, kudos!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
This story was GREAT! Sooo where's part 2?
HH chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
"Google was her best friend." Hermione you are Google
orangemavis chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
would love to read part 2
Gal chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Please continue this story!
misherukuro chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
I'm engaged and eager so read the sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
How it's this story complete? Please, we really need that part 2 .
R0ckerbaby chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Great story. I haven't read many crossovers before but I love yours. Have you planned on writing part 2? Would love to read it.
JeSuisMewmew chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
Great story. Does it have a sequel?
MrsBanner chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Hey i love all your stories and i'm in love with Loki/Hermione .
Will you mame a part 2?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Are you still planning on writing it? Hope that you do...