Reviews for Ice Dragon and Chaos
Mumia0813 chapter 50 . 11/17/2015
lol yay!
Mumia0813 chapter 49 . 11/17/2015
lol reno lost to toshiro lol
Ryoko Ishida chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
You're so friggin' good at writing this! This is the second time I've come back to this story. Also, can't wait for more of the Kingdom Shinigami.
Kale Of The Dragons chapter 50 . 3/4/2015
This was amazing. I really want to play final fantasy now. Amazing work!
xxIciclebloomxx chapter 50 . 12/16/2013
I hardly review, but this is the least I could do to thank you for gifting readers this multi-chaptered (love immersing in a fantasy world for hours3), well-developed and thrilling fanfic.

This is a severely underrated Fanfic. It should have received thousands of reviews and hundreds of favourites! I'm not exaggerating.

You portray Toushirou really well (except for the last few chapters, especially his behaviour in front of the Head Captain, no matter what experiences he had went throught that was too OOC a Toushirou for me), and I love how you detail his fighting prowess, how he showed off a level of skill only a genius can possess:) Some swooning over his looks would not harm this story though:p

As I've not played the game (only watched Advent Children), the plot was new to me so I could fully enjoy all the twists and turns of a novel rollercoaster ride:) Honestly, thank you so much for writing and posting this Fanfic! Recently the website has been lacking in quality writers so I was really pleased to chance upon your story:D You have all my respect for updating everyday or so, it takes no little motivation and writing ability (YOU ARE A NATURAL) to do that.

As long as you love it, do continue writing stories about the powerful Hitsugaya Toushirou yeah:) Thank you so much for this story!
MyosotisMagnolia chapter 50 . 10/15/2013
Please make a Sequel! And yes, I really am reading this at 2 in the morning on a school night in the 8th grade.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Probably just Leviathan.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I wonder how you made him react to Vincent's... other forms. I know how most other Bleach characters would react.
Mondtanz chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Yeah! Ichigo, Rangiku and last, but not least Captain Unohana! Really heavy hitters :-)
Cloud and Ichigo should get along just fine and maybe Ichigo can help Cloud get rid of his suspicion against Toshiro (sorry, Captain Hitsugaya...). Again, I like this story very much because of the very good storytelling and keeping the characters, well, in character.
I just hope you're not going to kill Ran-chan off like you did in Virus and Ice...
Moonstarslight chapter 50 . 7/16/2013
Awesome! I want a sequel but I am willing to bet it isn't going to happen. Well, I double check anyway.

Nice work!
m00nlight101 chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
Mayuri is going to have a party with Azul as his new experiment. Azul... Not so much.
Unkown Being chapter 50 . 6/19/2013
This Was A Vary Nice Story Are You Going To Make A Sequel?
Cocobutters chapter 50 . 6/4/2013
This story was so friggin awesome! It had a great plot too!
Your battle scenes were really descriptive, I liked that.
The way you depicted each character in a way let me feel what they felt; great characterizations.
You have great talent as a writer, I hope you continue writing and I wish you the best as well.
Magyk Knight chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
La cucaracha, la cucaracha!
La da da da da da da!
99 luffy chapter 50 . 5/7/2013
Great story can't wait to start the next one.