Reviews for Devastate
Can you please go on on this story? Pleeese
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
A meteor shower or an asteroid impact would ignite fires for miles around, torching everything not destroyed by the impact itself.
hgrftrf chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
update?
white tiger freak chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
AWESOME!
Musa'sHeadphones chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I love this story, everything about it! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! And omg chapter 16 was so intense I loved it!
CandySmile chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
It's been wayyyy too long since I reviewed one of your stories (or a BTR story in general), and I wanted to say that I have continued to stay interested in your fantastic stories and great writing style for a long, long time. Your stories are some of the best I have had the pleasure of reading on this site, so I just wanted to thank you for the time and obvious effort you put into your writing. And great chapter!

-Candie :)
Twisted Illusions chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Oh my gawddddd so intense! Poor James :( and poor Kendall and Logan and Carlitos! I just wanna bundle them all up in a huge bear hug and squeeze 'em till they squirm ;3 loved it! So sad! Update soon!
4everBTR chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Oh no! So much sadness and fear...but YAY! You're here!
Please tel me that you can update again soon. I love this story and Silence SO very, very much!
rusher36 chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
Amazing as always!
winterschild11 chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
All the boys are going through so much! That would have been terrifying to try and get through to someone, not having them know you!
unnaturalstories chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Whoa. This is getting intense. Kendall's dream was scary! D: I was screaming at James to fight too. xD I didn't realized Kendall's dream was foreshadowing! Come on James! Get better and fight! Your friends are counting on you! And what about James' parents? O.o No one called them. I know your busy so take your time to update. :)
Blue Leah chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
I'm still (slowly) reading this so do please update!
PizzaTop21 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Please update soon! I've missed this so!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
okay so i'm a horrible person and haven't actually been reading this, but omg this is a good chapter of whatever this story is about! Hahah sorry darling, I feel really bad. I still haven't gotten used to your new username so it doesn't register that it's your updates when I see them in my inbox. But. This weekend. I will read. In the meantime imma review this.

Gah... Ok I don't know if you're aware of this, but I generally hate dream sequences. But this? Great. Very engaging and frightening. At first I thought this was about Kendall with sleep paralysis because of that dream, and I was kind of excited, just because I've always wanted to write a story about that. But anyway. the "why aren't you fighting?" and "I can't help you" lines pierced my heart. so that was fun. Really, those stuck with me.

And man, that last line. Simple and perfect.

Also I thought the interactions b/w Gustavo and Kendall were realistic and touching and lovely. Presh.

You're gorgeous. kisses. *muah* love you
Twisted Illusions chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
Aww that was a scary dream! Poor Kendall! Go home and rest! Ahh so much whump! Update soon!