Reviews for New Game Plus
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is an interesting start! I hope you continue it some day.
narmulti chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This is possibly the best opening to LIAG Naruto fics I've seen. And a very good opening to fanfics in general, I like the idea of switching Avatars, I haven't seen that yet. Speaking of Avatars, I have a suggestion, Mastery of the Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water Justu's unlocks Avatar!Naruto - no handseals required!

I really hope you're going to include Crafting/Forging in this. I really like the idea of Naruto mastering all Elemental Chakras (including Youki) and just pouring an even mix into a sword or something as he's forging it. Should turn out better than any of the Legendary 7 or the Snake Bastards'.
WarzPark chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Its awesome u got t2 update the next chapter dude
llat-2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
How much longer until the next chapter?
Dragon0905 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
So far pretty good. And the fack kushina lived to be the clan head of both clans is also a major plus.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Disappearing. Not the story, which has a great deal of potential, but the fact that it was allowed to languish on indefinite hiatus after the very first chapter was posted a year and a half ago.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
People always do this clan thing in Naruto, just like they do the family line thing in Harry Potter fics. And they apparently don't know anything about family lines.

Simply, if there is no son to carry on the line, the line *dies*. You don't become head of two families. The female's family gets absorbed into the males. So, there would no longer *be* an Uzumaki clan. There would just be a Namikaze clan, and the clan would have the Namikaze skills, as well as the Uzumaki skills. It would be a merging. That's the reason they always tried to have at least one male heir and a backup incase the heir died. So that when the daughters go married off the family name would survive. So Naruto would be the head of the Namikaze clan, with Kushina Uzumaki as a member of the Namikaze clan (due to her marriage). She's his mother and responsible for raising him, but he is her clan head.
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
...Duuuude(high from good fanfic)...
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
cool
Great chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Good Idea, and Love it! Looking forward to more!
Error4North chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Nice enough story, could be fun to read once in a while.
phantom745 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I like it!
God Of Cake chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love this so far hope you update soon! :D
knightenemy chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loving the story so far the entire video game premise doesn't get used as much as I wish it did.