Reviews for New Game Plus
Faery66 chapter 2 . 8/14
Hope to read more soon.

D
XxOmNiPoTent PriMorDial GodxX chapter 2 . 7/5
Wait until you see Madara's face when he gets curpstomped very easily,
uqoxe24 chapter 2 . 7/2
Well not sure if or when you will update, but awesome start. That's alot of words to write, so I'll follow your story and will read it if you update.
Kelstar159 chapter 1 . 6/17
Height I got an idea. Why not after an event like save zabazu and haku. You can award him a memoir stone
Grim24 chapter 1 . 6/2
Gave sasuke he's memory SASUKE MEMORY SASUKE RRRRREEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYYYYYYY man way to kill my interest in this story no originality with naruto all the same same dream same personality (he's way laidback for a person who live for 100yr and i hate it) same obsession A.K.A Sasuke and i bet it's going to be the same ending (PEACE) really im done with this fic
xirons chapter 2 . 6/1
interesting plot and very good chapter.
I look forward to the next chapter, it gets more and more good.
bigmac1 chapter 2 . 5/31
love the story so far.
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 1 . 5/21
Dude NaruHina Is EVERYONE'S OTP (I think). Yeah after reading this story, I'm definitely gonna follow all your recently updated stories (Including ones you might update in the future).
Nezumi-Asurano chapter 2 . 4/11
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Knight of elves chapter 2 . 4/8
I do hope that you are feeling better by now. The story is promising to be great so far but I hope that we can get to the graduation sometime soon. It would be great if they could arrange to be iin the same team without the whole dead-last thing.
Dragon0905 chapter 2 . 4/7
While not a new concept. You have brought about a new way of telling it. I'm interested in how this will go
Rangle chapter 1 . 3/25
Yeah, I stopped reading when it hit the part about the Memoirs. It's too much of a cheat/lazy writing for instant characters progression.
norris321 chapter 2 . 3/21
Really enjoyed this keep it up please.
Omega2217 chapter 2 . 3/19
Good story so far I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
bookygurl3400 chapter 2 . 3/19
Oh yeah? Well 2000 reputation because this story is great! Seriously, never give up! I love both manga, and I wish there was an anime for The Gamer. Welp, good luck with the rest of the story! And remember, you are [honored] to me!