Reviews for New Game Plus
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 6/29
It's been a while since this was updated, are you going to update it anytime soon? This was fun to read, by the way. I especially loved the NaruHina bits (They are absolutely adorable together in this)!
SnapDragon21 chapter 2 . 5/23
[Mark]

I'm waiting.

~Snappy~
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 1/23
That was cool but I'm curious about something, do they not feel the physical effects of changing their stats or see the physical changes? Their muscles should be moving under their skin rapidly or they should be getting taller as put stats in vit. Just curious if your going to get into the physical changes the gamer system should cause to someone moving around their stats.

On the whole scrolls thing that they find shouldn't they copy the techniques with Naruto's clones and hand them out to everyone and start creating a library with master copies of said techniques. Their all jonin level ninja's so they should be aware of how to maintain scrolls and gather intel. Seems like they could do some good by being able to offer people scrolls filled with techniques that they can level at their leisure by simply writing them down.

Seems like something Naruto would be really good at considering his families sealing which requires calligraphy.

Looking forward to next chapter.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 1/22
"Indeed. Until then, you'll be training in here to 'regain' your old abilities and perhaps adapt them to your new body. With one major difference: you will be learning more jutsu. Face it, kit, all you know is Kage Bunshin and Rasengan and its wind element version. We need to expand your repertoire or you'll become stagnant."

This is really untrue and just doesn't make sense. By the time Naruto was an adult he was the foremost greatest at chakra shape manipulation, had the ability to regenerate other people's organs and share his chakra to empower them, was the most powerful sensor on the planet. Learning various ninjutsu for him would be a cute joke as a hobby. He'd be better off spending his life mastering all types of crafting/sealing as it'd have more impact on his every day life. I have no idea why Kurama would even suggest that as being important. The most powerful shinobi in history, clearly he was doing something wrong and needs "jutsu" teh fuck.

Ignoring that why would Kurama's chakra be corrosive if he's not hateful and willingly sharing it with Naruto. So that doesn't make sense so no need for emo red glowing body melting power ups.

Everything else is really cool but man let's have some perspective like Sasuke said. Anything they learn while in this life is purely a hobby which is cool. Their not going to get "stronger" they can refine what they know. But stronger at this point is like "can I punch the moon to death in one hit or two?". If anything empowering their friends and families and just in general spending their lives helping the people they came to care for seems like it should be the goal.

Cure Anko's seal and train her to be strong enough to kill Orochimaru and take the Snake contract from him for her. Help Asuma get stronger so he doesn't die on Kurenai. Cure Itachi's sickness and bring that fool home or something. Maybe save Konan and her idiot boyfriend.

So much stuff they can do for their loved ones like Kakashi,Tsunade,Jiraiya. They all had ok lives but they were pretty boned from the past.

Kinda curious why Naruto would ever want random X bloodlines beyond screwing around. Don't think his mom would appreciate her son showing up with X bloodline when he's basically all that's left of her Husband and Clan. Guess you could get some angst off that but yeah would think Naruto would be mature enough to nix that even if he plays around with it in private.
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
love how the group is doing
Faery66 chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
XOmniGodX chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Wait until you see Madara's face when he gets curpstomped very easily,
uqoxe24 chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Well not sure if or when you will update, but awesome start. That's alot of words to write, so I'll follow your story and will read it if you update.
Kelstar159 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Height I got an idea. Why not after an event like save zabazu and haku. You can award him a memoir stone
Grim24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Gave sasuke he's memory SASUKE MEMORY SASUKE RRRRREEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYYYYYYY man way to kill my interest in this story no originality with naruto all the same same dream same personality (he's way laidback for a person who live for 100yr and i hate it) same obsession A.K.A Sasuke and i bet it's going to be the same ending (PEACE) really im done with this fic
xirons chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
interesting plot and very good chapter.
I look forward to the next chapter, it gets more and more good.
bigmac1 chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
love the story so far.
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Dude NaruHina Is EVERYONE'S OTP (I think). Yeah after reading this story, I'm definitely gonna follow all your recently updated stories (Including ones you might update in the future).
Nezumi-Asurano chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Knight of elves chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
I do hope that you are feeling better by now. The story is promising to be great so far but I hope that we can get to the graduation sometime soon. It would be great if they could arrange to be iin the same team without the whole dead-last thing.