Reviews for Innocent
Gahh I love this! I love embarrassed Rex! It's super cute!
This chapter was really good! I like the dialogue, it doesn't hurt, then she's honest. Good!
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 103 . 2/3
AMAZING. SUPERB. OUTSTANDING. That is all I can say when it comes to this extensive, beautiful collection of one-shots. I love how you portrayed Ahsoka and Rex, and I loved reading every single chapter. Excellent work, you deserve some sort of award for how awesome this is!
tumna.falls chapter 103 . 1/27
These are great! I love skill the fluff and the angst, but I have to say that the goofy fluff are my favorites.
OtulissaOwl chapter 1 . 1/18
Me: Hmm.. This isn't a oneshot? 103 CHAPTERS!?
Not tellin chapter 32 . 1/9
Why do you keep spelling lightsaber "lightsabre"?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Cuuuuute~ oh Rex you big adorable cutie pie!
Brandon chapter 103 . 12/30/2014
Awesome story I loved it, it truly expresses how they (Ahsoka and Rex) should feel about each other. I ship it 3
CommanderTreaty chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
I do believe It's a DC-17 hand blaster, not DL-17. Just correcting a mistake. Great Chapter!
Not Logged In chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
No disrespect intended, you're doing a great job, but it is pretty easy to tell Cody and Rex and several other clones apart from others by their armour. Just saying...
bigtomato chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Haha this one *needs* a follow-up..!
DanceAlpineRaceRead chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
I just watched a Clone Wars episode with Barriss in it. Where is her Padawan braid?
Cbhjhjhvdfbub chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
Your stuff is really fun to read! You should lengthen this one a bit. Pleeeeeease?
Silivrennial chapter 103 . 11/29/2013