Reviews for Innocent
DanceAlpineRaceRead chapter 18 . 1/12
I just watched a Clone Wars episode with Barriss in it. Where is her Padawan braid?
Cbhjhjhvdfbub chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
Your stuff is really fun to read! You should lengthen this one a bit. Pleeeeeease?
Silivrennial chapter 103 . 11/29/2013
Aaawww...
Silivrennial chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
Lol.
Zipitnow chapter 102 . 11/24/2013
Hahahahaha, yes to shirtless clones, so down with that, I wish you owned TCW too!
Zipitnow chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
Oh No! Nor Fives and Echo! Darn it I liked those guys!
Zipitnow chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Anyone is better company than Lux Bonteri, never did like that character, and I really don't like the parings of "Lux/Soka...its just ...icky! Oh no! I must be a Rex/Soka girl...hmmmmm, yep, tall, blond, handsome, shoots left and right handed, looks great in armor...WINNER!
Link Holtz chapter 103 . 7/9/2013
This is a lovely collection of shorts and I applaud your writing skills. I've always looked forward to updates, and hope to read more of your work soon.
Jess Marylin chapter 103 . 7/7/2013
I'd have to say that was the perfect meeting for the two of them and a good 'ending' for this series. :)
VinTress chapter 103 . 7/7/2013
Great!
Taren Hawk chapter 103 . 7/6/2013
Thanks so much for this amazing and well written story, it was a joy to read and always on my "please update" list. I know I didn't review a lot, and I'm sorry for that. But I really do enjoy every chapter here, the awkwardness between Ahsoka and Rex was fun to read, and easy to imagine. From Her cluelessness to his unbridled protective nature, I loved every word of this. Thanks again, and I do look forward to the occasional update. I'd love to see how these two are doing every once and a while.
Taren Hawk
LongLiveTheClones chapter 103 . 7/6/2013
This was a very sweet ending, and I like that Rex defected. Although a part of me says that Rex would've recognized Ahsoka's voice right from the moment she opened her mouth, (unless she intentionally took pains to disguise her voice.) With millions of clones with identical voices, well, picking out nuances of voices would become something of a second nature.

Anyway, the rest of this is really delightful and I like all the details like the growth of his facial hair and the way he is trying to work out where to go now.

This has been an amazing series and I give you credit for getting to 103 chapters. No small accomplishment. Good luck on your other fics! Sorry to see this one come to a close, but I know your other stuff will be terrific!
Skyrela the Angel chapter 103 . 7/6/2013
That is so sweet. i love this story i started reading it before i had an account and now i do so i can review. your a great writer and i love this story so much
Skyrela the Angel chapter 102 . 6/30/2013
Awwww quite giving me fluff. YOu give me fluff and then my mind is overflowing with fluff. BUt seriously i love this
la Savante chapter 102 . 6/9/2013
It took me some time but finally I have read all the chapters... and I wish there were more. I like your style of writing and the way you characterize Ahsoka and Rex as well as the others. And your ideas! Hell, there were so many different situations, feelings, interactions... well, it was great, I enjoyed reading this a lot. Thanks for sharing :)