Reviews for Clicking Pen
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
OMGosh! I find this the best! r u excited abut the season finally?

-ausllynow
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Cute. You're an awesome writer.
Thinking Without Speaking chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
sweet!
imdifferentnotwerid chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Brilliant, it was sweet, and really funny. I liked how it was totally obvious to all the girls that Austin was crushing, but the boys were all oblivious. great story)
nd4ff chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
My goodness - my heart actually squeezed while reading parts of that. Good job.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was AWESOME! :)
abiecat chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I loved it! Great job! This was a brilliant idea, and very well written! Very original too! I don't think I've ever read an Austin and Ally story like this! Amazing! Thank you for writing it!
pewdiepiefan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I always love your story's I think they are amazing like always
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awwwwwww as I was reading this, I had a feeling that by the end of the night; Austin and Ally would realize that no one they could ever met could compare to the person they have been in love with since day one; each other. The message from Austin was so incredibly sweet and touching.
naada.bh chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is literally AMAZING! What makes your one shots special is the fact that they're simple, but perfect in all ways! Literally loved every single part of this one. It was just all cute and adorable and sweet and just.. Perfect!

And thank you so so so so so much for even taking the Time to write it! It really means alot :) Seriously, thank you!
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Cute!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Aww thats so cute!
I loved it. Odd speed dating system, but I'm glad it worked for Auslly! Great job!
Starvista chapter 1 . 1/15/2013