Reviews for Worse than Heaven
Bellanca chapter 1 . 1/9
This is beautiful. Death's thoughts are captured flawlessly and beautifully. The one thing that I wanted to point out was that you did both your author's notes and Death's thoughts (the ***littleknownfact*** or any others) in bold, which confused me for a second. At first I thought that it was you, as the author talking, and I was kind of confused, and pretty annoyed, as I hate when people do that. I realized pretty quickly after the first one that it was Death, and then really liked it, but nevertheless, I was confused for a bit. I would suggest changing either your author's notes, or Death's thoughts to italic. With that very first one saying that Death still cared about the Book Thief, I thought that it meant that you still cared about The Book Thief, as in the book. I feel like changing the style between the author's note and Death's thoughts would help to minimize some of that confusion. Sorry for that long rant on that, but I just thought it could help. Regardless, I loved your story a lot, and it was beautifully written.
Best Wishes,
Bellanca
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh my god. This is epic. And probably happened!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It is so good! WOW IT WAS AMAZING!

-sneezingpanda12345
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Beautifully written, you captured the style of the book theif. I saw you story had no reviews and wanted to tell you. This was excellent, death's thoughts were very poignant and appropiate. You brought the horror of Hiroshima and Nagasaki to brillant deatail. The writing was like smoke or a wrecked building vague and wispy, but when it parted the images that could be seen stay with bruned into your mind. I can't think of a any critcism at the moment for this story.