Reviews for Naruto of Alagaesia
draco7347 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Blood4my chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
really nice fanfic good plot sadly so long no update
Uzushiogakure chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Awesome I do hope you plan to continue this
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I have to say this is pretty good though I do hope that those that had the Biju in them now have their power as well.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
Please update
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
Rather than Tsume or Tsunade may I suggest Guren from Oto and (part of me wants to suggest Konan after Naruto's knocked the sense back into Nagato another part's considering his cousin Karin) no not Fuka whenever Naruto's cut off her hair she appears as some old hag, Yugao Uzuki she lost her lover boy Hayate and to my knowledge never got together with anyone.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
It's been along time since I read Inheritance so correct me if I'm wrong, Murtagh is Erragon's half brother, Thorn's his dragon(since you're going female with him I think calling Thorn "Rose" or "Ruby" would be better), and Firnen was Arya's Green if I recall.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Why does it seem like you're always adding an "E" to the end of "Plan"?
artic-wolf chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
maybe sakura, fem haku, ino and tsunade just my opinion from the elemental nation
Hawko chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
The female murtagh sounds like a new idea as well as Angela also possible tsunade. Those are my ideas for additions to the harem
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
When are you coming out with more
uzuuchi007 chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Nice
Deathknightguthix chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
Four words. This. Story. Is. AWESOME! Wish there was more. Do you plan to get back to this?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
narunel fan 22 chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
All of them but mainly tsume and angela