Reviews for The Son of Prongs and the Snitch and Stone
mannu-minnie chapter 21 . 5/25
any chance for sequel?
sassy973 chapter 21 . 4/16
I really hope you write the Second story I loved it.
1v2 chapter 21 . 3/19
man this is great i hope you can continue The Son of Prongs Series i really want to read more stories of this series
bkerrmom1 chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
I really hope you continue with the other years. Excellent story!
bkerrmom1 chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Oh sweet Merlin! I was going to wait til I got to the end of this story before I reviewed as this is an older story but I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. This chapter was HILARIOUS and absolutely fantastic! I hope you write many more HP stories in the future as your style is simply brilliant! Well read indeed!
DQ chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I find it somewhat ironic that the Harry that was raised by Sirius and Remus to be the next Marauder actually has a good relationship with Snape.
crocket chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
nothing can beat a meter maid they the you know who of the car world
at-nightfall chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
36mm film was still in use in 2010. To buy film copies you had to have the right connections. To keep them, you need some suitable storage space. Cheapest might be to buy the used film copies after the cinemas are trough with them.
About home video, I can't remember any new video system around 1991. VHS had successfully displaced Betamax and Video2000.
at-nightfall chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
They are in Scotland. Temperatures at Hogwarts should be above freezing though most of the winter. Lots of rain, lots of wind. Like in Germany the main points of a house are to keep you dry and to keep you out of the wind. The climate is oceanic, and the Gulf stream brings a lot of warm water. The climate is not continental like in North America.
at-nightfall chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
The plush dog is not that interesting a film.
"The dark crystal" is a nice touch.
For something serious: Bernhard Wicki's "Die Brücke". A graduating class gets used up in the last days of WW2.
There are lots of very good east European films of a fairytale.
There are some classics like"
"Once upon a time in the west",
"Cat on a Hot Tin Roof",
"Wait Until Dark"
"Dark Star"
"Red Dwarf"
l.jackie chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Nice story, I had great fun reading it. I think I am going to be a lumberjack just like my dear Draco.
DQ chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
Very good. I hope you make a sequel to this.
Phil Boswell chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Great fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with for the sequel ;-)
Talon chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
dear writer,
If you'll ever stop writing Harry Potter fanfictions, I'll personally come to your house and jinx your ass into oblivion and beyond. Quitting is out of bounds for everyone who wish not to die a very painful death.
What you did to Malfoy, let's say... was extraordinary and rare. In a very positive way. Please don't do it again, though, for my stomach since it's got himself into medicins from hurting while laughing. And you're absolutely not going to quite. Ever. Or I'll find you. Even if It'll be the last thing I'll do.
With all the love of Merlin,
Talon
Dbot1101 chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
This was a really awesome well written story! I hope there another part coming soon!