Reviews for The Son of Prongs and the Snitch and Stone
rustyone chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
Thanks for sharing another great story!
Martionmanswife chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
i read that this story was to be a series... sighs... but alass not yet. I hope to see more of this in the future.
Martionmanswife chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Dear God , this is funny. GREAT job.
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
I am hooked.. this is adorble.
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 7/28/2016
Loved this story. I do hope if you write all the years that Harry isn't paired with Ginny. She's to much like her mother and looks too much like Harry's mother. I would see him paired with Luna.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Well this chapter sealed the deal, i dont like your Harry, bye bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
wooo fuck you Fumbles! its nice seeing Sirius evading azkaban for once.
RHJunior chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
Previous chapter opening: what a load.

Hermione was being an insufferable BOSSY NAG and KNOW IT ALL, and she ran off and spent all day in the bathroom bawling like a ninny because Ron got angry and said something that was quite frankly TRUE. And not even TO her, she just OVERHEARD it.

Just once, just ONCE, I want to see a fic where instead of Ron, it's HERMIONE that Harry looks at on that first train ride and goes "why the HELL would I want to be friends with THAT?"
RHJunior chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
oh come on. Molly Weasely ripping Ron for SAVING HERMIONE'S LIFE? She's got issues, but she's not entirely unreasonable.
RHJunior chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
yes, a bad man.

He joined the death eaters. He entered their inner circle- which means he killed at least one innocent person, willingly.

He deliberately gave his master the prophecy that fingered Harry (and his father, how convenient) for death... and then tried to get Voldemort to spare Lily so he could have her himself.

He spent every year since then as a "teacher" deliberately tormenting students. (and no, there is no POSSIBLE reason that this was necessary for his "cover." Quirrell didn't abuse his students, even though he had Voldemort growing right out of his HEAD.

And in canon, he repaid Lily's kindness to him by persecuting her son.
stevefocus chapter 21 . 5/12/2016
Great story, I was hoping for a sequel but as its been three years I won't hold my breath.
Vercalos chapter 21 . 2/16/2016
Managed to read the whole thing over the last few hours. I was unfortunately in a public library, and could barely restrain my hysterical laughter at Draco singing the Lumberjack song.
Fallow52 chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
2 1/2 years and counting... abbandonned? for the story: Kudos :)
mannu-minnie chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
any chance for sequel?
sassy973 chapter 21 . 4/16/2015
I really hope you write the Second story I loved it.