Reviews for Rewind
I am the Queen of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh. My. God. I am so in love with this story! The way you worded things... especially the ending... I felt like I was finishing a legitimate novel! Loved it! (: Great, great, wonderful job. 3 I totally give it a thumb up!
Jai chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Very good. I've had enough of Riley bashing stories.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
That was sweet. And you made me like Riley (or your version of him) which is cool because his character annoys me to no end.

My one constructive criticism: you write "he can hardly believe he's heard them again" in talking about Buffy saying "I love you" to Riley. I'm pretty sure that Buffy never actually says those three words to him in the series, and that line may have more of a punch if it reads "he can hardly believe Buffy has finally said those words to him." or something like that
infinity-for-eternity chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Fantastic story. I don't generally like Riley as a character but I think it was just the writers of the show trying to awkwardly insert him into Buffy's life when she wasn't mature enough, in some ways, to be with him.

He's the regular Joe who might have muted passion compared to Spike or a much less sympathetic persona and less epic scope compared to Angel but that's what I wanted to like about him and the writers completely botched Riley. He's human, makes mistakes and should have been with Buffy when she realised that a less heated romance might just be worth over a tumultuous and doomed one, just like you portrayed him.

Do I approve of adultery, no. But it's a human error that while not the most forgivable or likeable is one inherently tied to mankind. So Riley's unfaithful and Buffy's involved with a soulless demon: unlikeable actions, some people would even cry unlikeable character but I just loved your depiction and flow of the story. Kudos.