Reviews for Daughter of a Phantom
Crystalzap chapter 33 . 3/20
nicely written! :)
pokemaster101 chapter 33 . 3/13
I remember when this story only had around 20 chapters when I first read it. Look at it now. A sequel posted and is one of the most popular ones in the Danny Phantom section - the sequel being the number one with Dani.

I like your concept of having yourself write your own story of what you want except waiting. It's inspiring me to write again.

I shall read the sequel in the future.

Actions not allowed:
Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
VERY pleased at what happened to Vlad.
Kelsey Raine chapter 25 . 3/5
"Well what we have is strong enough to deal with any ghost; there is no ghost in existence that can survive the onslaught we're packing with us."

BUT THEY DON'T KNOW DARK DAN EVER EVEN EXISTED THO. PPL NEED TO EVACUATE THE F*CK*NG CITY CUZ DANNY'S GONNA FULLY DIE AND NOT HAVE A HERO COMPLEX ANYMORE.

Wait, but Danny's strong tho. He could fully die and NOT be evil, and kick Vlad's butt... Hmm... He'd probably look like that creep from TUE tho: blue skin, firey hair, etc.
Kelsey Raine chapter 15 . 3/5
I want to strangle that f*ck*no man right now.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 30 . 3/4
I have to read a 400 page book by the end of today (it is now 1:54am) and honestly I'm pretty sure I'm going to sleep then reading the sequel... why are school assigned books so trash compared to fanfictions?
hunter3232 chapter 9 . 2/17
all I'm reading here are lion King references
waymaker34 chapter 4 . 2/11
This is in my top ten fanfictions, and I love how you made Sam such a badass
waymaker34 chapter 1 . 2/11
I always find it funny that the humans don't believe Danny when he says he has emotions. I mean come on, How would the GIW know?! Danny IS a ghost !
waymaker34 chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
omg this is my fav Danny phantom story ever. You should totally make this a fucking book in paperback and hardcover
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 33 . 11/7/2016
This. Was. EPIC! Such a climax, wow! Just one problem: waaaaaaaaaay to many commas and a few misleading question marks. Other than that, it was amazing and soooooo suspenseful! Well done!
SparkleSeas chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
Halfway through I got a headache because of the horrible things Vlad was doing to Danny, and my mind trying to picture it all. At the end k actually started praying to Clockwork to save Danny. And I'm an atheist.
SparkleSeas chapter 23 . 10/29/2016