Reviews for Daughter of a Phantom
Winter's Twilight chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
hmmm... added conflict at this point in the story is very good. Especially if it's the feisty female variety. XD. Awe! Daddy!Danny-Daughter!Dani fluff is SOOOO CUUUUTE! .
Winter's Twilight chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Ahhhhh! he said 'wish'! XP XD. Desiree is sure to come out now! maybe... lol.
Winter's Twilight chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
O-O XD I loved Paulina's reaction the most. Everyone seemed to also think about the mess she'd be in, which was really funny.
Winter's Twilight chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
I had, like, a Major Geek-out the ENTIRE chappie. XD. I also like it how your AN's r well-detailed and I love your writing style! .
Winter's Twilight chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I nearly cried with how awesome this was. literally. This is beautiful. :'). I've been looking for something like this, and now I've found it! yay! .
niyuu chapter 34 . 1/12/2015
this is a wonderful alternate version, but... i really like the original. the setup for the original built up really well and hit home when it finally did the big public reveal. if you have an idea for a rewrite/alternate start maybe you could make it separate? you could open a new fic, and title it 'DOAP: Alternate Beginnings' or something. although, going through and fixing grammar/spelling is always a good idea, i don't remember any major screw-ups. it might be a good idea to make the added scenes as a separate fic to - that way long-time readers don't have to go digging and trying to re-remember the exact context and how it changes the flow of the story that we remember. I've seen a few authors on here that do that with very good results, and you can just mention at what point in the fic the scene is in your authors note at the top. this also frees you up to write whatever you what without throwing off the story's flow, and they don't necessarily have to be in order either. OH! you can name it 'Drabbles of a Phantom' 8D I'm actually kid of excited about this. i love your story, I'm just not sure i have the time to re-read everything - it's already practically perfect.
Fleightfire chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
I choose option 3 as long as it's filler and doesn't change the story dramatically
skyknight9 chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
Wow just wow. I am truly impressed my friend, and here i thought this story couldn't get better! To answer your question i'd say the 3rd option would be better, by fixing both the grammar AND adding more detail into this story has really made it jump up to first place in my "FOLDER OF BAD ASS AND AWESOMENESS". so yeah i'd say revise the whole thing and if say ya need help with a few more ideas for say added scenes i'm your man :)
Tree-Command-Amber chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
Option 3
OfeliaSevil chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
I like option #3 :)
Ivyyyyyy chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
Ooh. I really like this. I'd say...somewhere in between options 2 and 3, but mostly 3. Very nice improvement.
Spidey2 chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
Loved it! Keep going!
ZergKnight97 chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
The mention of ghosts finding out about dani has me thinking that skulked will try to hunt her the other ghosts tell him it's a bad idea he ignores them and gets his butt kicked
Nano0429 chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
Honestly, I'd love grammar and spelling checks, regardless of whether you leave the story as it is or expand upon it. If you want to expand, then more power to you, but I'll be content with the story being left as is, if it comes down to it.
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 34 . 1/11/2015